All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Digg: Crafting necks  Digg: Crafting necks  Digg: Crafting necks  Digg: Crafting necks Go to page 1, 2  Next

Crafting necks
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:50 am 

Why not make magic dmg neck for mages to use instead of just MS18 necks?

Lets say we combine MS10+DM makes MD+1neck then need make another MD+1 neck to then make MD+MD=MD+2 neck

it allows for my crafting options for players maybe use Xstones too? so its risky to make and may lose all?

Re: Crafting necks
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:47 am 
Site Admin

Kloness Neck works just fine. Shiffty and his assumptions about mages being fucked because he can't play a mage properly and blaming it on me gets pretty tiring in the long run.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:55 pm 

Cleroth wrote:
Kloness Neck works just fine. Shiffty and his assumptions about mages being fucked because he can't play a mage properly and blaming it on me gets pretty tiring in the long run.

How are they assuptions Cleroth? Ask anyone who plays they will tell you I can play a mage. Xelima necklace is only physical hitting prop -1 for mages. Kloness wand doesn't work like it should -2. ESW doesn't break armors -3. BSW is fucking lightning -4. I could go on. I have tested both of your servers told you what is up and what should be fixed. Yet nothing gets done.

And about Kloness neck, if you ready what I posted I had said "I personally do NOT know because I have not tested it." So there again I put my 2 cents in also said that I never had one to test so I did not state that they were indeed facts.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:27 pm 

Since when is shifty the voice of all mages? And since when was he someone to be worried about in fights lol?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:51 pm 

uncleron wrote:
Since when is shifty the voice of all mages? And since when was he someone to be worried about in fights lol?

+1

And you cant play a mage Shiffty.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:04 pm 

helpigs wrote:
uncleron wrote:

+1

Sorry I have a life and play with minimum gear in every server and don't scam 10+ people out of their gear. Talk all the shit you want but you know your place.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:43 pm 

Shiffty wrote:
helpigs wrote:
uncleron wrote:

+1

Sorry I have a life and play with minimum gear in every server and don't scam 10+ people out of their gear. Talk all the shit you want but you know your place.

Exactly, i know my place, i know i can play a mage or warrior :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:49 pm 

helpigs wrote:
Shiffty wrote:
helpigs wrote:
uncleron wrote:

+1

Exactly, i know my place, i know i can play a mage or warrior :lol:

I wouldn't call casting amp from safe zone knowing how to play

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:54 am 

okay this hasn't got shit to do with the topic i have even posted COME ON MAN get with the program and actually input on the idea and not argue shit. HB is full of people who want progress yet argue to much about the old system of things/ WIPE HB CLean start from scratch keep barebones then add some shit don't change the old just make new meh. hb shall never evolve into true potential with just pleasing the older crowds you want to make progress not jump back a decade.

for me to make progress will be having to jumo back to the beginning and restarting HBINT from scratch and going a different path. HB has its perks. but it has died long ago. this is just a game for memories and cry babies now including me. im tired of crying. i want change for the better. i want new blood for Helbreath. the old blood is rotting away to fast.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:01 am 
Site Admin

Changing a few necks isn't going to change anything.