All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Digg: Balance and (no) wipe  Digg: Balance and (no) wipe  Digg: Balance and (no) wipe  Digg: Balance and (no) wipe Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Re: Balance and (no) wipe
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 7:21 pm 

christofen wrote:
need more updates , more drops

2years on olympia , NEVER SEE (kwand,kblade,kaxe,sb)

SERVER BORING
what?come out of farm wh then,ive seen all of these rares but kwand..

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 7:26 am 
I could have sworn I saw an SB on Rayaquaza the other day.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 7:57 am 

rzr wrote:
I could have sworn I saw an SB on Rayaquaza the other day.

yes u are right,sb+xneck if im correct :D

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:50 pm 

wipe or second server is the lonely way!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:03 am 

read carefully..

last few days i log on server but im afking in wh doing nothing because im bored as shitt, there are no people hunting, raiding or doing shit. if im lucky i meet an enemy in ml but at the time i saw him he recalled already.. so idk what to do with my life anymore, maybe i should jump off the roof from a very high building, maybe ill get a new start then.. maybe a new server, all the players want this wipe so do i, why cant we have it. its like im in my mid life crises atm.. i love helbreath olympia, but its bored as fuck... people want this wipe so it gets alive again. lits like having a wifie thats very bored and u dun give a shit about her anymore.. she needs to wipe her bumm and get herself fresh to make it fun again.. this server needs that bum wipe.. make it fresh new, many new players, active trading active donating for coins again, active hunts, active raids, active everything.

Plus at the start every1 wants to be just a bit better geared then the rest so what will they do? Yes, indeed, they will buy coins to get some nice items and not only us, but also u Cleroth will be profiting from that. at this moment i guess u earn like 150/200 $ on coins a month, but i guarantee u that if the server gets a wipe u will be getting more then 500$ a month for the first 1 year.. so 12 x 500 = $6000. Its not only good for us cleroth but its also good for u... Ok i just wanted to tell my story about how i think of this. and by the way, I just wasted like 15$ on webcam sex for nothing, i didnt even jizz because im depressed of hb olympia..

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:40 am 

Ppl on only at evening or sades.. somthing els its bored as shit! Ill take a little brake.as start ill come play at evening and maybe with the time we get update or wipe that will bring all ppl back!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:00 pm 

peruna wrote:
I start here 2month ago, i play lots in day!
when isee elvine i only can run or recall!
i think i got good stats for warrior, but no change fight back.
server is vey unbalanced!
my best item is dr +21(only one item) others r hp +21.
maybe bad luck about drops, but no change against anyone! Elvines what i have meet, have so good items.
In aresden has lots new players and we cant hunt in weekends , because elvines with good items everywhere!
So, maybe its just better find other server and quit here, bec this server so unbalanced!
Old playeers say: u get easily good items!
Im new and say: how?, my best drop is dr+21 helm(i hunt lots)!
old say: make trade!
Im new and say: with mine 185k gold?

Think about that!
This is inaff to me, i go other server, which not so unbalanced like this one!

Guys, continue same and soon u see, u r onlyones in here!
Then u say im best in pvp with my 2x vortex= 2people online!

Sorry but you have to realize that Aresden actually has better SETS than Elvine does. Elvine has the bigger rares (ZW/DS/ESW/Cancel etc) But not Aresden has Cancel as well, not to mention several BS, DS, ESW, IP/IE, Ice Elemental, DE Bows and so forth. So please, enough of crying about "rare items in Elvine"

You can easily get sets for HP/MP/DR/MR at 42%-49% for things like reps/merien stones/ 1-2 coins each. It isn't hard.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:26 am 

Bummer... i was waiting around for a reset :(

Many people from Chasers would come back and play if there was a reset. I logged in a while ago, trying to get myself excited and playing this again but found that it was pretty dead. Maybe it's because of my timezone.. ran around ML for 30 mins and couldn't find anyone to kill lol.

That was the end of it :(

What's the average population like these days? I'm sure a wipe would encourage a lot of players to return?
Is there any change of having two servers?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:20 am 
toneeh wrote:
Bummer... i was waiting around for a reset :(

Many people from Chasers would come back and play if there was a reset. I logged in a while ago, trying to get myself excited and playing this again but found that it was pretty dead. Maybe it's because of my timezone.. ran around ML for 30 mins and couldn't find anyone to kill lol.

That was the end of it :(

What's the average population like these days? I'm sure a wipe would encourage a lot of players to return?
Is there any change of having two servers?

...I think reset must be every one year because after one year will be ppl ending and afking again....1.1.2015 reset and 1.1.2016 must be again....never ending story...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:47 am 

i will wipe you all :D :P :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next