All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 270 posts ]  Digg: Olympia's future  Digg: Olympia's future  Digg: Olympia's future  Digg: Olympia's future Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Re: Olympia's future
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:53 pm 

Sangreal wrote:
Just WIPE current one after testing update ... Thats what 99% of comunity want.

agree with you mati

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=303 cleroth you posted that a few months...so what is the problem with the wipe.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:33 pm 

If there's a wipe many people will leave, play a server for 1+ year to get fh set and decent items and then there's a wipe? Seriusly, in fact in this server theres not indestructible people I mean, Example Alterro have mass items but they are fre3 so they die. We don't need a wipe, we need a extraordinarily update with the best stuff, also we need active GMs, new events like Halloween.
At the moment theres 100+ players so still is fun, and very enjoyable.
-Enemy!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:58 pm 

-Susanne- wrote:
If there's a wipe many people will leave, play a server for 1+ year to get fh set and decent items and then there's a wipe? Seriusly, in fact in this server theres not indestructible people I mean, Example Alterro have mass items but they are fre3 so they die. We don't need a wipe, we need a extraordinarily update with the best stuff, also we need active GMs, new events like Halloween.
-Enemy!

There will be a couple buyers that will be annoyed and probably quit for the launch of the wiped server, but the massive amount if players that will play for the first few months will far outweigh those buyers, then after a couple of butthurt months the buyers will buy items again and start playing...

These are known phases of the life of a hb server. Tons of people play first couple months bc of the hype and increase in population, the way hb was meant to be. Then as people slowly become busy and sell their items, only the hardcore players stick around with their warehouses full of pixels

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:00 pm 

-Susanne- wrote:
-Enemy!

See? Youre crying, thats way we need second server! STAY on this "old serv world one" and be the hero of warehouse :)
Cleroth, create second serv boy ;)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:05 pm 

maybe u got reason susane, but u are elv and i am ares allways played vs 2 cacel , 2 esw , kb and many rares...it more funny play with 0 items

WIPE!!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:18 pm 

-Susanne- wrote:
-Enemy!

im not gona lie i didnt even read your post. but your signature made me start singing that song xD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:29 pm 

mages if played right are always op compared to wars, on every server on every level limit.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:38 pm 

Guardian wrote:
mages if played right are always op compared to wars, on every server on every level limit.

The same can be said about warriors, they can be OP when played right. I think its down to whos the best player/whos got the better gear, probably 70/30 depending also on how big the difference is on player skills/gear. and lets not forger ping/fps. and most importantly the player's level of PACIENCE.

So you can't really say mages or warriors are OP, you can say Warren's OP in every possible sense though =P.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:19 pm 

that post was on wrong topic lol, but no mages can beat wars with 0 hits taken if played right, wars this is not possible.

and no u can honestly say mages have the advantage when compared 1v1 to wars.

to back up my piont, garrett has killed me in a 1v1 probs over the space of 7 years 6-7 times without me getting close to him ie hitting him once, n id say im a decent war.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:09 am 

Good ol garret, where is that beaner

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next