All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Digg: Information on upcoming updates  Digg: Information on upcoming updates  Digg: Information on upcoming updates  Digg: Information on upcoming updates Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Re: Information on upcoming updates
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:40 am 

GM-Hades wrote:
Hello!

Just to update the crowd on the current progress; we now have a new coder onboard (i'll leave out names for now), working together with Cleroth on the upcoming updates/6.0.

Having said the above, I hope everyone waits for it patiently as we now have 2 good coders in full effect. I'm really sorry but I personally do not have an ETA on when it will be ready but, stay tuned! ;)

tell us who he/she/it is, we don't like hidden information.. :O

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:32 pm 
Appetite wrote:
GM-Hades wrote:
Hello!

Just to update the crowd on the current progress; we now have a new coder onboard (i'll leave out names for now), working together with Cleroth on the upcoming updates/6.0.

Having said the above, I hope everyone waits for it patiently as we now have 2 good coders in full effect. I'm really sorry but I personally do not have an ETA on when it will be ready but, stay tuned! ;)

tell us who he/she/it is, we don't like hidden information.. :O

It will be revealed in time :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:04 pm 

Yea!! Update comming with a reset/wipe and Cleroth is working with another coder? Thats really good news, the second coder must be a really good one for work with Cleroth. I cant wait to try the beta! Suggestions will be considerated?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:16 pm 
CindarellaMan wrote:
Yea!! Update comming with a reset/wipe and Cleroth is working with another coder? Thats really good news, the second coder must be a really good one for work with Cleroth. I cant wait to try the beta! Suggestions will be considerated?

There's no harm in voicing/sharing your suggestions with the community. Be sure to do it in the "Ideas and Suggestions" section though.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:03 pm 

News?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6