All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Digg: What makes Olympia better than others?  Digg: What makes Olympia better than others?  Digg: What makes Olympia better than others?  Digg: What makes Olympia better than others? Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: What makes Olympia better than others?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:58 pm 

its been a long time without HB in my life, and i found this server... remainder of the HB OldSchool, exp x1, low drop, real players, pvp experience, hunt ... etc.
All the stuff that HB is about.
Hope it last, with lots of players online.

( Sry about my english Crapy )

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:07 pm 
Site Admin

Please keep this topic clean. Any off-topic in Announcements or non-English posts will be deleted. There are other sections for that.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:53 pm 

The best thing about this server for a warrior is having to perfectly plan every stat point. Simply being impossible to have the 200 dex is what makes this game challenging. You want to have enough Vit to endure a series of blizzards and still have enough dex to hit the warriors. You gotta figure out a build that suits your play style, and really comprehend how stats affect the performance of your player.
Also, Cleroth is IMO an excellent programmer. Helbreath is not that complicated once you have it figured out, but "one does not simply modify a source code". Thanks to Cleroth all the BR's and S-A's with horrible computers can enjoy good programming, and a well built server.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:42 pm 

I haven't played since the HB Mog / United days and really didn't think this game still existed after all these years, let alone this amount of people still playing it. What I personally like about this server is that it reminds me of the old HB. The only thing I don't like is the stated drops being high but that's another topic I guess. I like the fact that a lot of people play this which always give you something to do. Guilds have some functionality as well with that upgrade feature vs simply being a group to go hunt with. I'd like to see more events that are held by GMs though and not the same old automated ones. Things like summon events, survival events (ffa in the arena), etc. Those tend to be the most fun. Other than that, its a pretty fun server.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:38 pm 

Dude wrote:
I'd like to see more events that are held by GMs though and not the same old automated ones. Things like summon events, survival events (ffa in the arena), etc. Those tend to be the most fun. Other than that, its a pretty fun server.

This, sooooo much.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:15 pm 

grats for last version!! (4.12) Excelent work!!!

regards