All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Digg: PVP free map  Digg: PVP free map  Digg: PVP free map  Digg: PVP free map

PVP free map
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:52 am 

I would like to see the map at the back of the farms to become a PVP free zone,,, so low lvl players can train there (even civillians) without high lvl players, standing over low lvl players for EKs I find being attacked why trying to train, is enough to stop you playing the game before you even start, low lvl players have no chance to get armour/weapon drops, by the time a low lvl player is capable of getting these drops,,,the drops are of no real use to them...eg being lvl 5o the drops you get are only of use to a lvl 20 player,,,,i find this in all Helbreath servers & games :-( Please consider PromiseLand as part of a non PVP areaif a player is killed by another, the aggreser goe's to jail & loses an EK from his count, Players of LVL 120 can not entre the promiseLand :-) not all players here want to be involved with PVP

Re: PVP free map
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:31 am 

thinkpad wrote:
there will be alot people,that are ONLY going to play on that map.
yes true,,, Helbreath game, has great interaction themes, that can be enjoyed by all, but when interrupted by "blood thirsty murder's" lol. the game becomes too fustrateing, then you begin to lose intreast in it. :-( such ashame, as it can be very adventurest & a sense of achievement, When succeeding in raiseing skill % lvl's. So by having PVP free map (promiseLand) this sort of gameing can become a great deal more intresting :-) thank you for agreeing.