All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Digg: Collaboration on suggestions for endgame catalists  Digg: Collaboration on suggestions for endgame catalists  Digg: Collaboration on suggestions for endgame catalists  Digg: Collaboration on suggestions for endgame catalists Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Re: Collaboration on suggestions for endgame catalists
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:09 pm 
Site Admin

Shiffty wrote:
Cleroth wrote:
Hardkorowiec wrote:
Maybe it could add mana conv / cic stat increase in hero items? like 30 of catalysts turn into hero minor catalyst and then from 3 minor hero we make a major one.

Wha do you think about it?

I like that idea. Don't really need the hero minor catalyst though. The hero item could just need 100 catalysts applied to it.

Please don't make warriors even more overpowered...

If you're just gonna complain and provide no alternatives we might as well just leave the game how it is. I wasn't exactly stating that it's a perfect idea, but it's in the right direction. CIC is certainly more useful than mana conv, so it can't really be a 1:1 ratio.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:11 am 

Cleroth wrote:
Shiffty wrote:
Cleroth wrote:
Hardkorowiec wrote:
Maybe it could add mana conv / cic stat increase in hero items? like 30 of catalysts turn into hero minor catalyst and then from 3 minor hero we make a major one.

Wha do you think about it?

I like that idea. Don't really need the hero minor catalyst though. The hero item could just need 100 catalysts applied to it.

Please don't make warriors even more overpowered...

If you're just gonna complain and provide no alternatives we might as well just leave the game how it is. I wasn't exactly stating that it's a perfect idea, but it's in the right direction. CIC is certainly more useful than mana conv, so it can't really be a 1:1 ratio.

Ideas for hero sets have been posted a thousand times.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:08 am 
Site Admin

Okay. Thanks for your input.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:15 am 

Well I am warrior (close to HS) and I don't find it as good idea (100 catalysts easy to get), this rly will make wars more OP as Shiffty said. But I suggest to repair crits regen on mobs. When I am in box from mobs 1 crit still grow after 40 sec, should be faster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:51 pm 

What about just the same system of catalysts applied to hero armor. potentially make each part 21%

We could increase the cost for a major hero cata with like 50-100 cata etc.

We could also make 14 and 21%s way more difficult for success.
14% = 10% and
21%= 5%....

This would also give more meaning to eks after heroset, because for example if some war gets a MP hero part, if they really want, they can take an additional hero piece and hope to get a HP hero part.

This would also make hero parts by themselves more useful.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:15 am 

My idea is about Catalist too. But adding Hp / Mp to hero sets. Crit seems to be too powerfull for a hero armor, and MC pure shit for mage hero sets.

Why not this way.

Major Hero Catalist

25 catalist + 3 eks + red pot
Hp7 25%
hp14 10%
hp21 5%

25 catalist +3 eks +blue pot
mp7 25%
mp14 10%
mp21 5%
taking in %, average succes will be about a 3400 catalists, and 102 eks for each piece. about other 408 eks to full set, without cape, if i'm not wrong. The set to 14, 42 eks + 350 catas each piece, so 168 eks and 1400 catas.

Maybe Dr and Mr would to be an option, but capped to 14, warrior hero armor have a lot of DR and Pa.

What you think about?

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 12:42 pm 

MP21 hero armor pretty much useless imo. How about make the bonus damage from Mage Hero set penetrate amp. This way they could be a bit usefull in stunning amped players/ penetrating ma sets, while not being too op by also freezing the target. This would atleast be much better than mp21.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 12:53 pm 

Yep, i remember some threads giving ideas about upgrades on hero set, like you wrote here.
The case is give something to do to hero players once they reach the hero armor.
There are some threads talking about this, with upgrades for his hero armors paying with eks.
It's true that the mage hero armor needs to be buffed or something.

And if we use the catalysts, that is dropped by mobs often, better.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 5:47 am 

+50% hit prob for on wars is kinda OP imo, considering that once you are amped you can stay in war set and swing away for a minute. If your an amped mage you can expect to get focused as the def/pa is quite low on a robe. A defensive boost for robe could balance things out a bit.

How about reducing war hero set hit prob to 30% while the player is amped. This would make it somewhat more balanced for with mages as now they wouldn't get dunked on so hard while waiting the amp to wear off.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 8:11 am 

I don't know sure if do changes on the actual AMP system is the right way to go. And the start of the server i can remember GA raiding with 8-10 mages and nobody can survive. Only wait for amp off ( if he have it) and blizz shower=down. If you change the system for spells would can penetrate amp, you will see again raid of mages only killing all that they want.

With the actual system, mages only have to wait for AMP goes out for do something, and i think that is not difficult time someone, freeze, DS him, etc... Once time you do this, this warr can be down really easy. With the nerf on bows i think that mages with DR sets can easy survive 60 seconds for do this.

If you want AMP beeing warrior, u have to raid with a mage, and probably the enemy focus him, and then the warrior will die really easy.

The actual warrior hero armor is very usefull, but i think that not need changes. If you can use catas on it for any update, have to be expensive, and not related with DR or PA. If mr, 14 max.

Anyway, i think that is not the topic of this thread, we're talking about upgrades with catalist for hero sets.