All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ]  Digg: Some bugs  Digg: Some bugs  Digg: Some bugs  Digg: Some bugs

Some bugs
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:58 am 

Hi all

I was taking a look into the beta and I saw some bugs.

Some graphic bugs using win8.1, my character seem to be duplicated sometimes while fight, often playing with lag, using my phone as modem (high ping). Sometimes my character or other players have a black shadow over them, and you can't see what are wearing.
When i'm fighting and get DC because i'm lagging, i can't reconnect, seems that while my character is taking damage can't reconnect. When i finally can, i'm dead.
This need more test, but i picked up a zem while fighting in the farm, i get DC and when i finally can reconnect, the zem was on my inventary yet when i appear in the cementery, don't sure if i dropped something or not.
When you are put items in warehouse using doble-click from your bag, randomly unequip the hauberk/plate that are you wearing and put it in the warehouse. I tried to emulate this bug and i can't... Don't know the exactly problem, but yesterday it happened to me twice or three times.
Also, if you open the warehouse, and do left click very quickly to put your items there, the client closes giving you an error (high ping situation) :|
The creatures sometimes dissapear or be untargetable while fighting, until they moves.
Cloud kill don't breaks hold or paralice on creatures, so you can kill too much easy large mobs. Fix this please, the 800-600 resolution is an huge advantage to mages, and this bug make them even more powerful.

I will put more soon, i'm sure that i am forgotten some.

EDIT. Sometimes a blue damage appears on my head, and there isn't other near players, even near out of my screen (tested). I think that is the dmg that kill some monster, out of my screen, but not sure.
When you are poisoned, the dmg that the poison deals to you appears blue too.

6. When Cloud kill spell kills a monster, they drop (1st and 2nd) and you take the experience.

7. I can recall, even if i take dmg from monsters or venom. Not tested with dmg taken from enemy player.

Last edited by nidamae on Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Re: Some bugs
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:08 am 

I ve checked this cloud kill thing. And thit also works for characters. Cloud kill does not break para/hold on characters lol.

Blue dmg - its non-stun damage , you can still cast spell when u receive blue dmg

Cleroth check hidden cyclop pit in d2 below hellhounds. Cyclops are moving way too far left comparing to previous Olympia and they do not resp as fast as they should.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:07 pm 

Sangreal wrote:
I ve checked this cloud kill thing. And thit also works for characters. Cloud kill does not break para/hold on characters lol.

Blue dmg - its non-stun damage , you can still cast spell when u receive blue dmg

Cleroth check hidden cyclop pit in d2 below hellhounds. Cyclops are moving way too far left comparing to previous Olympia and they do not resp as fast as they should.

It seems that there is some problems with monster spawn, monsters in farm don't spawn fine this morning too.

About the blue dmg, i was killing scorps, and a -40 blue appears on my head, obviously don't was a real dmg. I think that maybe a guard killing slimes near, off my screen could do this dmg.

Thinking on the zem drop, i was civilian. Civilians don't drop ?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:41 pm 

poison dmg is blue too , i think it was critical poison above your head

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:42 pm 

It is possible to recall when ur poisoned. I think being poisoned is same as receiving dmg u should have 10 sec cooldown on recall

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:56 pm 

Sangreal wrote:
It is possible to recall when ur poisoned. I think being poisoned is same as receiving dmg u should have 10 sec cooldown on recall

Finally i tested it better today in ML.

I just check it with an enemy player. If the cloud kill is from an enemy, you can't cast recall. But if you take dmg from your own Ck or monsters, you can recall, the cd seems not start. I remember that, it start when you take dmg from any source, enemy or ally. Am i wrong ?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:11 pm 

I used poison spell as Elvine on Aresden player and after receiving dmg from poison he recalled.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:43 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks, fixed most of those for next patch.