All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Digg: My bugs list  Digg: My bugs list  Digg: My bugs list  Digg: My bugs list Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Re: My bugs list
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:15 pm 

Penispump wrote:
Listen, I wasn't exaggerating when I said 25 para's in a row, and I'm pretty confident he was wearing HP set and even hero set a lot of the times aswell.

I've played alot of helbreath, don't get me wrong, and the reason I'm reporting this is because it doesn't seem right to me, the mage wouldn't even care about casting firewall ever, he would just keep spamming esw everytime I cast para, it was a joke, a complete joke.

How are we to measure if MR is broken? It's hard to tell really, I have no idea who is wearing what amount of % Mr etc, and I don't really know what % equals what hitting % on the original helbreath.

landing para's again and again and again and again and i mean seriously 25+ times with no hit, is pretty much demotivating, and I would like to test it with a HP wand but I have none.

Michonne is just mad me and some half naked noob, killed him and his full hero war buddy yesterday. Kloness blade, double full hero armors against 2 people with no hp set lol. Michonne, if you have to talk shit at me, take it to private next time instead of humiliating yourself

I haven't logged in beta for 2 weeks now, i'm just playing LoL jajaja all my mates have my data, so I don't know what the fuck you may be talking bout. Anyways if you wanna think you have killed me, GREAT JOB KID! keep complaining bout not landing a lize with no mag + not hp wand you make me laugh. See you in official kid, you'll get raped as usual.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:39 pm 

Cleroth wrote:
CindarellaMan wrote:
I have another issue that seems to be a important bug, is weird that noone has reported it yet.

In every pit, monsters get bugged: they become invisible and u can not hit them, but they do can hit you, some times they are visible but u still cant hit them, you have to move to make the monster move and then you can do it.

Just with 2 mins killing orcs in the pit you will see this bug.

Or it just happen to me? :s

Edit: I allready reported this in the feedback menu ingame

This should be fixed in the next patch. Please report it again if you see it then.

unfortunately isn't fixed yet.

Also the mouse input method is not working properly: It makes your mouse disappear when activating

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:52 pm 
Site Admin

CindarellaMan wrote:
Cleroth wrote:
CindarellaMan wrote:
I have another issue that seems to be a important bug, is weird that noone has reported it yet.

In every pit, monsters get bugged: they become invisible and u can not hit them, but they do can hit you, some times they are visible but u still cant hit them, you have to move to make the monster move and then you can do it.

Just with 2 mins killing orcs in the pit you will see this bug.

Or it just happen to me? :s

Edit: I allready reported this in the feedback menu ingame

This should be fixed in the next patch. Please report it again if you see it then.

unfortunately isn't fixed yet.

Also the mouse input method is not working properly: It makes your mouse disappear when activating

My bad, I thought it was something else. We did track it down this time and fixed it though. Basically it happens when a monster dies and another moves on top of it.
As for the old input method, hardware cursor won't work on it. I'll have it disable it automatically on next patch. In the mean while, you can just type /hardwarecursor to disable it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:27 am 

Penispump wrote:
Listen, I wasn't exaggerating when I said 25 para's in a row, and I'm pretty confident he was wearing HP set and even hero set a lot of the times aswell.

I've played alot of helbreath, don't get me wrong, and the reason I'm reporting this is because it doesn't seem right to me, the mage wouldn't even care about casting firewall ever, he would just keep spamming esw everytime I cast para, it was a joke, a complete joke.

How are we to measure if MR is broken? It's hard to tell really, I have no idea who is wearing what amount of % Mr etc, and I don't really know what % equals what hitting % on the original helbreath.

landing para's again and again and again and again and i mean seriously 25+ times with no hit, is pretty much demotivating, and I would like to test it with a HP wand but I have none.

Bro even with 50 mag and 70% hp wand You WILL miss para's against a mage like 1 out of 3 or so and its totally Ok and comprehensible to fail EVEN MORE without a Hp Wand or Mag

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:06 pm 

Well I just think it was too much. I basically didn't hit 1 para and I left the pvp due to frustration over it.. I was confident he was wearing med neck, it was really that bad.

Using 5 mana potions and my whole mana pool on para's and not one of them hitting, is kinda lame..
I've played 25 mag many times and hit paras often with dk wand

He is well trained though so don't worry !

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:07 pm 

2 bodies appear when you die

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:26 pm 
Site Admin

I've had that happen to be but I'm not able to reproduce it, so I'm not exactly sure what's causing it. It only happens to the person that died though, so it's not such a huge deal I guess.
More importantly, I'm confused as to why the spell text doesn't have a shadow. Is it always like that? You on Windows 8 / windowed mode?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:48 pm 

There are few graphic problems on Win 8 such as this orange cast text without shadow and you can find my screen of character M with cape covered with shadow, you cant tell what set he wears.

Few more things:

- was it made on purpose that it is possible to hit others on home mode with phisical dmg ? Also its decreased to 1-5 dmg , Perfect for crit regen
- Theres still something weird about fly when you re hit by spell
- As for weapon speed from bs theres for example 12 for gis 13 for b axe and 15 for bbh. That means bbh should be fastest weapon ? I dont see any difference testing those weapons speed.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:42 pm 

Sangreal wrote:
- As for weapon speed from bs theres for example 12 for gis 13 for b axe and 15 for bbh. That means bbh should be fastest weapon ? I dont see any difference testing those weapons speed.

Weapon speed * 13 = strength full swing requirement
So gis requires 12 * 13 = 156 str for full swing, baxe requires 13 * 13 = 169 and so on.
That doesn't mean there's any difference in the actual swing speed.
You'll swing non-agile gis @ 143 str just as fast as non-agile baxe @ 156 str.
Now you prolly also understand, why it says "attack speed -1" on agile weapons, while full swing requirement is always 13 str less for that kind of weapons.

Oh and btw spell text shadows aren't shown on my screen either independent of resolution on win7.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:55 pm 
Site Admin

It's not on purpose. Fixed for next patch.
What's weird with flying from spells?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next