All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Digg: Fishing  Digg: Fishing  Digg: Fishing  Digg: Fishing

Fishing
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:09 pm 

So we have: Crusian Carp, Blue Sea Brean, Gray Mullet, Red Sea Brean, Salmon, Red Carp, Carp Green, Gold Carp.

Firstly, fishing road should cost 5k. You can not fix it, whe it got 0 end just disappears.

My suggestion is add to the Green Carp 160-220 hp regen in two next regens + hp set. So regen hp at 10 sec: 200 (and set hp) - 25 sec: 180 (and set hp). This is just my suggestion when it comes to the amount of reg hp. The basic idea is to have 2 regens hp in a row with the participation of the fish. I do so that you can go Green Carp from 80% skill.

If you want pick Gold Carp u need 100% skill. And here it will be the most important. I wolud make a chance for pick Gold Carp with stat:
-Mp and HP: 5-20% higher for 10 minutes. It will draw, e.g., 5%, 7%, 14%, 20%. So for example. Gold Carp HP14% for 10 min.
- DR with each item for 5 more for 10 min
-MR 5% more for each of an item for 10 min. So we have hauberk mr35 and when we eat carp gold with stat 5% mr - we will have hauberk mr 40 for 10 min.

Another proposal is to consider is adding hitting probability to weapons and wand 10% (??) for 10 min.
We can add a separate fish which DMG 2 (??).

Fishes can't be mix :)

Initial fish will not be expensive, and the Red Carp (3k), Green Carp (5k) and Gold Carp (7k). This is my suggestion.

You can make a character of which we hmm .. 5 gold carp, and this figure who draws item:
stone pieces, zem, xel, mer, pgp, spgp, 50k, 100k, 200k.

We can pick: pgp, spgp, ms10, df10, rm10, dm1, 10k, 50k, mithril, LLF+3.

Any sugestions?

Re: Fishing
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:47 am 

Great ideas! I love fishing!