All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Digg: Hell-Fire  Digg: Hell-Fire  Digg: Hell-Fire  Digg: Hell-Fire Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Re: Hell-Fire
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:15 am 

I didn't?

Cleroth, your players need you, you'r experience and skills exceeds completely our comprehension

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:13 pm 

Also, seems like if the target is out of the normal window range, even lined blizzes hit only 2-3 times.

ie. target is paralized at the end of the screen and I line blizz from the other end, it only hits mainly 2.

Was this intended?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:52 pm 

GM-Thor wrote:
Not quite sure where you read me saying i was aiming on the center of the target.......on its back foot aka 1 tile past has always worked.

"1 tile past" applies only when the wyv's center is 1 tile before the last one on the screen to the left, facing away from you. Richtofen might've read the code, where a condition might've been recently modified by Cleroth; it now includes tile index 0, which in this case is the left most tile on the abscissa and top most tile on the ordinate. Note, earlier it was possible to click past characters on the top most tile, thus click ahead of them. I assume this isn't possible anymore and the very same applies to both axes.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:58 am 
Site Admin

You do need to aim 1 tile behind to hit 4 on a wyvern. You can do it on the right of the wyvern and aim the leg, although the huge moving wings makes it hard to not cast on top of the wyvern instead. I've found it's easiest to hit 4 while standing above the wyvern.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7