All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Digg: Food bag  Digg: Food bag  Digg: Food bag  Digg: Food bag Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Re: Food bag
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:43 pm 

Jerri is now credited with being the only guy to ever have done that?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:52 pm 

I dislike this idea, it takes helbreath away from the classic state... Don't implement too much, just improve every current feature, and give more motivation to pvping and continuously hunting

He is well trained though so don't worry !

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:57 pm 

Should really focus on everything that has to be fixed in order to get the server online, and not new feature atm, just my opinion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:11 pm 
Site Admin

Penispump wrote:
I dislike this idea, it takes helbreath away from the classic state... Don't implement too much, just improve every current feature, and give more motivation to pvping and continuously hunting

This is improving the food and fish system. You say give more motivation to hunting, and this is also what this is about. How am I supposed to give any incentive to hunt without changing anything in the game?

Penispump wrote:
Should really focus on everything that has to be fixed in order to get the server online, and not new feature atm, just my opinion

Well I didn't say I was going to implement this just yet. I just wanted people's opinions.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:58 pm 

Cleroth wrote:
Penispump wrote:

This is improving the food and fish system. You say give more motivation to hunting, and this is also what this is about. How am I supposed to give any incentive to hunt without changing anything in the game?

Penispump wrote:

Well I didn't say I was going to implement this just yet. I just wanted people's opinions.

I think the incentive for fishing should be finding minerals to complete things like gems. Or upgrading necklaces to MS18 should require some sort of fishing mineral, but upto MS14 would be through normal crafting ingredients.

You could implement it in this way, copying mining in certain aspects...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:09 pm 
Site Admin

There are already two ways of getting gems. Adding another one isn't really ideal. People won't go fishing just to get gems, when they could hunt or mine for them.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:00 pm 

Hey I don't mind making every skill in game usefull in some way, don't get me wrong.
As the others say, I don't think it's a good idea to make even more room for items / pots.

This is not Helbreath as we know it, it's not classic.. You know vast majority of the community here wants the classic client.

What is really worth going for, is ranked pvp arena like WoW, still with the classic client and mechanics, helbreath pvp was made almost perfect the way it was originally made, well, atleast almost....

I think you have done a good job disabling the items that needs to be disabled, and tweaking the codes that have had flaws since day one.

I guess I am just being inpatient, I really want to play, which is why i started a char on the beta server to help test things out.

But this idea though, I wouldn't recommend it, I don't think the majority of the people would like it, taking all the players who don't go to forums in consideration.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:57 pm 

If u want to improve fishing skill just make it able to fish better food than demon meat or some kind of food which gives like +2dmg(magic or psyhical) for like 5 mins. Imo fishing can be easily reworked cus it has huge potential

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:21 am 

Cleroth wrote:
There are already two ways of getting gems. Adding another one isn't really ideal. People won't go fishing just to get gems, when they could hunt or mine for them.

Why not a Fish trade system? Put a NPC at the city that trades different fishes for items such as mithrals, meriens , x stones, etc.

And make it daily random, which could lead to daily deal bonuses for winning events or something like that...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:15 pm 

Penispump wrote:
What is really worth going for, is ranked pvp arena like WoW, still with the classic client and mechanics, helbreath pvp was made almost perfect the way it was originally made, well, atleast almost....

hb pvp perfect? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next