All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Digg: Food bag  Digg: Food bag  Digg: Food bag  Digg: Food bag Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Re: Food bag
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:47 pm 

When is this feature coming? I love this idea of having a food bag. And I think many like it as well.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:07 pm 

Sorry about the late answer.

I've always liked to use fishing, however the
rewards to use this skill have never been amazing so this time I wonder why I would lvl this skill.

I find it interesting to update the food system, it is something proper to hb and to make some foods giving buff and fish giving also buff. Also putting dangerous locations for fishing would mean better reward would be amazing.

Looking forward to know if this idea will develop.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:46 am 

Glamour wrote:

rewards to use this skill have never been amazing so this time I wonder why I would lvl this skill.

I find it interesting to update the food system, it is something proper to hb and to make some foods giving buff and fish giving also buff. Also putting dangerous locations for fishing would mean better reward would be amazing.

hmmm fishes ould be like revit potions from Diablo and do both MP/HP regens (making them a great use for regens) and maybe fish up like weak stated boots and shit (i mean weak boots over 21% would be rare as shit)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:28 pm 

ShangTsung wrote:
Glamour wrote:

hmmm fishes ould be like revit potions from Diablo and do both MP/HP regens (making them a great use for regens) and maybe fish up like weak stated boots and shit (i mean weak boots over 21% would be rare as shit)

Good idea with this I would like to do fishing again :)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:50 pm 

cleroth wrote:
apt wrote:
Hunger forces people to leave their chars in proper state.
There's Spotlight, who goes afk with no pots, no zems and eventually starving. Suddenly some one logs this char for bu, rushes into a fight and dies walking, cause of no bag inspection and attention to the console.

Thanks for the idea. That's actually a great way to troll someone.

cleroth wrote:
apt wrote:
Like leaving somebody out of mp and sp, starving to death in the middle of nowhere?

If by middle of nowhere you mean in bisle, for sure. The only way out is to have someone bring you food, a recall scroll, or kill you.

And from that day on, Recall costs no mp!
Let's call it a day, shall we.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:59 pm 

ShangTsung wrote:
Glamour wrote:

this: fishing boots, shoes, capes, etc idea is brilliant imo

and maybe making some fish giving small boosts, invis or w/e. And having some rare items dropping that u can get with 100% fishing in a low %

I lwent to shop to get fishing rod or manual today, but apparently it isnt there :(