All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Digg: Heldenian - Battlefield  Digg: Heldenian - Battlefield  Digg: Heldenian - Battlefield  Digg: Heldenian - Battlefield Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Re: Heldenian - Battlefield
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:04 pm 

Cleroth wrote:
People mainly go to events because they can get EKs, some people only even get EKs during events. Remove that and you're probably at least halving the population of those events.

Really? Then why on ml most of people avoiding fight and going safe? Outside events seems like many ppl are "hunting players"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:24 pm 
Site Admin

"Many" people? There's a lot of people that actually just login during events and then log off.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:28 am 

Neymar wrote:
Cleroth wrote:
People mainly go to events because they can get EKs, some people only even get EKs during events. Remove that and you're probably at least halving the population of those events.

Really? Then why on ml most of people avoiding fight and going safe? Outside events seems like many ppl are "hunting players"

With every post, you sound more stupid.

Cleroth is 100% correct.

It's cause in ML you drop something (Zems) whereas in events there is no drop so people dont feel scared to lose things. Not that people are afraid to fight.

Plus everytime I raid, we end up in ARML because you guys are the only ones who really run safe and box town entrances...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:24 pm 

I just hope that Held will be updated soon not only because it's the best event but also due to fact that in destroy the shield amount of players from each city is crucial and in heldenian with cancel wands(not to mention x blade - mer shields you can use only once ;p) defending 3 bridges at once will be extremely hard even with superior number of ppl. Thanks to that bonus drop(maybe it's minimal but still both cities fight hard to get it ;p) will be divided more evenly.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:22 pm 

A$AP wrote:
Neymar wrote:
Cleroth wrote:

It's cause in ML you drop something (Zems) whereas in events there is no drop so people dont feel scared to lose things. Not that people are afraid to fight.

Plus everytime I raid, we end up in ARML because you guys are the only ones who really run safe and box town entrances...

U serious ? Zem worth like 20k cmon ... I dont believe that buyers dont have zems :D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:35 pm 

Neymar wrote:
A$AP wrote:
Neymar wrote:
Cleroth wrote:

U serious ? Zem worth like 20k cmon ... I dont believe that buyers dont have zems :D

Once again, you prove you don't know how to read.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:06 pm 

Heldenian is ready to play?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:09 am 
is it? :o

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:13 pm 

This new res is fucking perfect.

After playing the HD version ,, i dont think I like the original res no more lol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:03 pm 
Site Admin

Totally related to Heldenian.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next