- Add a teleporting limitation?
* Wait x secconds after death. -- Multiple deaths, like 2 - 3 within 4 - 10 mins.
* Limited times of teleport.
- During the first five minutes of its activation:
- Attack, placing flags and units creation will be disabled. -- Yes, but i think you could create units, doesn't seem like it matters...
* Let the players go through the battlefield bridge? -- You should be able to cross the bridge but its pointless unless you can sneak enough that you don't get easily picked off buy the towers , (towers shoot in the wait time from what i remember) or people. Some might get by but if you don't have a big enough group the towers can mess you up fast. People try it and it can work just depends.
- Event time:
* From 60-90 mins.
* Generated depending on the quantity of participants. -- Would be nice if it was based on more than just this... There has been some capture the relic where we were about to win but the timer went off and it ended in tie instead of a win or loss instead of a tie.
- Summon points:
- Give points at start? If so, what will depend on the quantity? -- This shouldn't really need changed from what it was, it was never really a problem they way it was as i remember. Someone else might have a better argument one way or the other..
- Who can summon creatures? -- I believe there was a level limit for this. Like 180, or in this case 140.
- You need to be on a guild in order to use them? -- Nope.
- Start with low/zero amount of points and increase them according on participation? -- Could be cool. Not sure atm what it would be set too.
- Will there be a way to increase those points while playing? -- Could be a cool idea. From what i remember you could get like 4 or so archers and had some points left over. Can't remember the amounts though sorry.
- Limit of points? -- Yes if you do the change from the original setup.
- Set GUID so they can't be used on next events? -- With the changes it might be good to do, but i don't see a real problem with saving the tickets.
* Static value. -- I like this set up. The team with more active players still technically receives more exp so its like winning for your whole town, by being there.
* (Wining or not)Depending on participation (Killed towers, flags placement, killed players, killed units). -- I think either of these are very good ideas personally. But i think this could be hard to do fairly because someone might just get a lot more last hits and aren't really helping... so on and so forth...
- Map entrance:
* Add a teleporting limitation. -- I really don't know what to do about this, there is some posts above this post that talk about this... I also posted about this already.
* Decrease / Disable monsters respawn. -- "
* Contribution. -- Could work the participation into this..
* Event tokens. -- I think this is better left for GM held events. . .
* Shop price increase/decrease. -- If this isn't already utilized with Sade or something then for sure.
I actually think a limited number of teleports per player is actually a better idea. For the fact that a town can hope to eliminate some potentially threatening characters from the event by repeatedly killing them, thus increasing their chance to win. Maybe like 5 teleports allowed per character or even IP? And those teleports only decrease if you DIE not if you recall or anything of that sort.