All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Digg: Heldenian - Battlefield  Digg: Heldenian - Battlefield  Digg: Heldenian - Battlefield  Digg: Heldenian - Battlefield Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Re: Heldenian - Battlefield
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:22 pm 

Squeeze wrote:
my suggestion:

2 deads=close TP for player - in events some people give to much eks...
random TP to heldenian(battlefield) - no box
win- only 24h open TP to BF or not resping mobs

Totally agree, like COD when you die in some matchs there's a respawn time, in this case it could be a TP timer, 2 death, 1 mins recall time, 3 deaths 3 mins, 4 deaths 5 mins. That time could be applied if someone dies 2 times in a row, like inside 3 or 4 minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:27 pm 
Theres already a mechanic for this in crusade so wouldnt be too hard to apply.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:15 pm 

one minute is to low - repot+ repair=30 sec

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:04 am 

Agree with Squeeze sugestions.
Esspecialy this regarding BF -24h and no resp. Otherwise it just ruins server's balance and economy (happend at previous servers)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:37 am 

About BF, a crazy thought, how about making BF available 1 week, but you can only TP once for Account within that week? that means if u die or have to repair u just cant go back with any char in ur acc?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:05 am 

Shiny wrote:
Agree with Squeeze sugestions.
Esspecialy this regarding BF -24h and no resp. Otherwise it just ruins server's balance and economy (happend at previous servers)

I would make it 12 hours... 24 hours of unbalanced pvp in ml is too much for me

Cleroth wrote:
CindarellaMan wrote:
Good to hear about helde getting into game again, but why remove DTS? I think the more different events more fun it is... and I like DTS

DTS is really very similar to CTR, except shorter and with less objectives/strategy involved. DTS could be improved, but honestly it would need a lot of changes to distinguish itself from CTR. DTS duration is even shorter with a larger amount of people. This specially didn't feel right with the helpful DTS reward. Hence, for now, DTS will be removed. We are also working on new types of events which distinguish themselves from everything else.

I think with a few improves with low coding work you could easily save this event.... We just need good Ideas...
May be use another map for DTS and use Astoria only for CTR. And how about this: First Ares attack Elvine shield for 15 min and Elvine only protect... Then the event restart and is time to Elv to attack Ares shield and ares only protect... The city who makes more dmg to the enemy shield wins.

Sory for my english lol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:26 pm 

Give us normal heldenian! :evil:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:36 pm 
Site Admin

The BF reward is still being thought of.

Szecherezada wrote:
Give us normal heldenian! :evil:

There you are! Have been expecting that comment.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:03 pm 

i think the worry about bf time is legit. i don't agree with being only able to enter the map once, as you all know it can be randomly ruthless. :D 24 hours seems legit. maybe more could be thought about this, like instead of 24 hours you get tickets placed in your mailbox or something where you teleport to the bf like you can use the tp scrolls for the arenas... so that people that can't play in that 24 hour period could still enjoy the benefit of winning the event, and not just the players that could play the most in that 24 hour period. just a thought.

also you could have a completely different reward all together but i have no ideas atm as of what that might be.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:37 am 

24 hours is not legit since this server has a different dynamic to consider when it comes to PVE, wyverns etc. are "easier" to farm compared to other servers.

I prefer the 24 hours limit but the mobs do not respawn and the number of mobs be reduced. In addition, mobs will only spawn a few per hour for the first 20 hours then 1 larger respawn at the 21st hour (maybe 2-3x of the normal hourly spawn), this is to ensure that everyone has a fair share.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next