All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Digg: Armor Break penetrating half of MR  Digg: Armor Break penetrating half of MR  Digg: Armor Break penetrating half of MR  Digg: Armor Break penetrating half of MR Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Should Armor Break penetrate half of target's MR?
Yes 42%  42%  [ 10 ]
Penetrate less 8%  8%  [ 2 ]
Penetrate more 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
No 46%  46%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 24

Re: Armor Break penetrating half of MR
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:13 pm 

SlowHit wrote:
Guardian wrote:
^^yup plus DO NOT MAKE ANYTHING SAFE TO +3 ONLY +1 SHOULD BE SAFE!

this will crack down even more on the manu armour or even only add gems to normal armour as in u cant add gems to knight manu

The whole point of gems, is to make manu armor good.

they were atualy put in so players so slowly collect materials to build a set rather then hope they get lucky drops,

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:28 am 

I voted No for the simple fact that I don't even know what the situation is anymore. There's other things being done but we don't know what they are yet. Update the OP with whatever Manu socket changes, gems changes, mr changes, MA neck changes, MA in general, stat caps, global character stat caps, and any other possible changes there are before asking to fundamentally change a strong spell to even more powerful when it may not be needed.

And No, this is not coming from a warrior experience, I played mage.

More information pls

Cleroth, your players need you, you'r experience and skills exceeds completely our comprehension

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:40 am 
Site Admin

Richtofen wrote:
I voted No for the simple fact that I don't even know what the situation is anymore. There's other things being done but we don't know what they are yet. Update the OP with whatever Manu socket changes, gems changes, mr changes, MA neck changes, MA in general, stat caps, global character stat caps, and any other possible changes there are before asking to fundamentally change a strong spell to even more powerful when it may not be needed.

And No, this is not coming from a warrior experience, I played mage.

More information pls

Indeed. So far we've been gathering ideas and propositions from everyone. I'll make a summary of what we've come up with tomorrow and post it on announcements.
I'll close this topic for now, as I don't think this needs changing at this stage.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3