All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Digg: Armor Break penetrating half of MR  Digg: Armor Break penetrating half of MR  Digg: Armor Break penetrating half of MR  Digg: Armor Break penetrating half of MR Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Should Armor Break penetrate half of target's MR?
Yes 42%  42%  [ 10 ]
Penetrate less 8%  8%  [ 2 ]
Penetrate more 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
No 46%  46%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 24

Re: Armor Break penetrating half of MR
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:36 am 

Dean is right bout the mr setting. All mages had a bad experience in legion figthing wars with created mr manu sets and with ppl with incredible mr sets doing mass dmg at the same time. In normal low-medium drop rate servers it takes ages b4 someone can build a set over 49 each piece or better. This is why at the beggining everyone start using ma items over mr, cuz mr at low % doesnt fits well. Actual armor break works really good and its very fast (just for me). Once again let me say that armor break never looked cool because of the socketed manu armors. Drops is the key to success.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:00 am 

MR isn't a problem, only when sets reach the 300+% area is it too much. Hitting probability wands exist for a reason. I think a more acceptable fix to MR stacking would be to have the MR skills rely on magic for skilling (i.e. 50 mag for 100% mr skill.) The main problem with legion was that people had absurd MR manu sets that wouldn't break and that most mages weren't able to get much over 150 magic while still being able to survive any long term PvP versus a warrior.

Also please for the sake of balance people, remember this is not a 1v1 game. It's based around teamfights, and MR sets have a very important role in world PvP. Getting pfa'd one time and then having all of your armor broken even with an MR set on would be stupid as fuck.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:44 am 

Promote wrote:
MR isn't a problem, only when sets reach the 300+% area is it too much. Hitting probability wands exist for a reason. I think a more acceptable fix to MR stacking would be to have the MR skills rely on magic for skilling (i.e. 50 mag for 100% mr skill.) The main problem with legion was that people had absurd MR manu sets that wouldn't break and that most mages weren't able to get much over 150 magic while still being able to survive any long term PvP versus a warrior.

Also please for the sake of balance people, remember this is not a 1v1 game. It's based around teamfights, and MR sets have a very important role in world PvP. Getting pfa'd one time and then having all of your armor broken even with an MR set on would be stupid as fuck.

agreed

why make HB 1vs1 Street fighter style.....
is just plain stupid

Group pvp is where its at!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:56 pm 

SlowHit wrote:
Don't change mr settings, helbreath has been temperd with for too long. Can we return to the original game? :(

no, we can't go back in to time 10 years ago, its 2012 change the shit bitches

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:01 pm 

MrE wrote:
SlowHit wrote:
Don't change mr settings, helbreath has been temperd with for too long. Can we return to the original game? :(

no, we can't go back in to time 10 years ago, its 2012 change the shit bitches

OI U! DONT RUN! U GOT I.D?!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:39 pm 

Ban gems, lower the droprate, dont sell items and MR sets shouldnt be a problem.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:55 pm 

vazkitoo wrote:
Ban gems, lower the droprate, dont sell items and MR sets shouldnt be a problem.

There is no need to ban gems, it will take forever to get enough mr21 gems for a full set with no selling. If someone really gets it they deserve it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:00 pm 

^^yup plus DO NOT MAKE ANYTHING SAFE TO +3 ONLY +1 SHOULD BE SAFE!

this will crack down even more on the manu armour or even only add gems to normal armour as in u cant add gems to knight manu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:10 pm 

Guardian wrote:
^^yup plus DO NOT MAKE ANYTHING SAFE TO +3 ONLY +1 SHOULD BE SAFE!

this will crack down even more on the manu armour or even only add gems to normal armour as in u cant add gems to knight manu

The whole point of gems, is to make manu armor good.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:11 pm 

I wasnt aware of the gems selling having such huge impact when i wrote that down. Maybe a lower droprate is enough.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next