All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Digg: Event Tokens system  Digg: Event Tokens system  Digg: Event Tokens system  Digg: Event Tokens system Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
  Print view

Re: Event Tokens system
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:54 am
Posts: 163
Permanent Demon slayer for 85 token?


Top
 Profile  
 

Re: Event Tokens system
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:58 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:42 am
Posts: 2896
zebra wrote:
Permanent Demon slayer for 85 token?


My bad, forgot to mention it's Fragile, of course.


Top
 Profile  
 

Re: Event Tokens system
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:54 am
Posts: 168
Cleroth wrote:
I updated the list and added DS/KB/Deva.

Shiffty wrote:
All i see from this event is you making Wars evan more Over Powered just my opinon tho

There's always been more war rares than mage rares. Charge Wands were added to attempt at balancing that a bit more. I certainly think we should add some kind of activation items for mages.

Activation weapon for mage - 1 min converting damage into mana.


Top
 Profile  
 

Re: Event Tokens system
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:48 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:42 pm
Posts: 51
Cleroth pls add in 5.2 change apo time and add somethings rar to Werewolf. in this moment WW can drop only golden axe llf :(


Top
 Profile  
 

Re: Event Tokens system
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:15 am
Posts: 108
KebabHunter wrote:
Cleroth pls add in 5.2 change apo time and add somethings rar to Werewolf. in this moment WW can drop only golden axe llf :(


I agree with rare drop from WWs, ATM theres no reason for killing them. I think adding GEMS to their drop list would be a great help already.


Top
 Profile  
 

Re: Event Tokens system
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:42 pm
Posts: 51
gems, flam LLF, cape, Lighting Blade, IceStorm Manual, Excalibur, Dark Executor -its normal, not creazy rar

but high problem is APO time;/


Top
 Profile  
 

Re: Event Tokens system
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:13 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:54 am
Posts: 163
KebabHunter wrote:
gems, flam LLF, cape, Lighting Blade, IceStorm Manual, Excalibur, Dark Executor -its normal, not creazy rar

but high problem is APO time;/

Yeah apoc time should be different every week. It should be switch 8 hours every week. That way everyone gets a chance to kill abby atleast once per 3 weeks.


Top
 Profile  
 

Re: Event Tokens system
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:30 pm
Posts: 23
zebra wrote:
Yeah apoc time should be different every week. It should be switch 8 hours every week. That way everyone gets a chance to kill abby atleast once per 3 weeks.


+1!!!

been only on 1 apo! at very start of the server, cuz of inappropriate time. :geek:


Top
 Profile  
 

Re: Event Tokens system
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:38 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:42 am
Posts: 2896
zebra wrote:
KebabHunter wrote:
gems, flam LLF, cape, Lighting Blade, IceStorm Manual, Excalibur, Dark Executor -its normal, not creazy rar

but high problem is APO time;/

Yeah apoc time should be different every week. It should be switch 8 hours every week. That way everyone gets a chance to kill abby atleast once per 3 weeks.

It will be done like that.


Top
 Profile  
 

Re: Event Tokens system
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:16 pm
Posts: 303
Cleroth wrote:
zebra wrote:
KebabHunter wrote:
gems, flam LLF, cape, Lighting Blade, IceStorm Manual, Excalibur, Dark Executor -its normal, not creazy rar

but high problem is APO time;/

Yeah apoc time should be different every week. It should be switch 8 hours every week. That way everyone gets a chance to kill abby atleast once per 3 weeks.

It will be done like that.

when? in 5,2 update?


Top
 Profile  
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron




All times are UTC - It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:39 am

Liquid Black Designed By Andrew / Powered by phpBB © 2008 phpBB Group