All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Digg: Event Tokens system  Digg: Event Tokens system  Digg: Event Tokens system  Digg: Event Tokens system Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Re: Event Tokens system
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 1:42 am 
I assume you spoke to me when i was online on a GM?. No . Is it more convenient for YOU to not mention that you were referring to the Gm as USLESS before you had any negative feedback ingame from a PLAYER?

Since the 14th of april there have been 54 GM hosted events, awarding in excess of 880 tokens, in 1 month and 1 day.No other Helbreath server will offer this volume of events alongside their automated events.
If you choose to discuss your concerns in game with some one that you assume is a Gamemasters player character dont get upset by the replies, he probably is just trying to enjoy his gaming time and not be demanded to make events when players want them, if this is the way Gms are approached they will most likely just return to being a player and you will revert to where the server was 2 months ago.

Gms do events in their own time, they do not get paid nor gain any rewards for their time, they in fact miss out on the ability to be involved in a percent of events at their own loss to improve the enjoyment of the people around them ingame, your attacks on Gm staff are quite insulting and show a lack of respect for a person that is doing something for you.

There are several players ingame that regularly give positive or negative feedback and alot of the streamlining of events has been done due to this feed back, your feedback has been a large part of this,stick to the way you have approached it in the past and it will stay that way.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:03 am 

GM-Thor wrote:
Is it more convenient for YOU to not mention that you were referring to the Gm as USLESS before you had any negative feedback ingame from a PLAYER?

No. That's a case of you misreading and taking everything for a personal insult, when all I said is that the event officer is useless, because fewer events are being held and there have been no fresh tokens as of recent days (as repeated in my post above.)

[Global][16:39:52] Weapon: event please
[Global][16:40:18] Rayquaza: event officer is useless without events :(
[Global][16:40:23] Weapon: =/
[Global][16:40:42] not GM-Thor: sure giving one reason to not do 1 with that attitude

...really, what an attitude. Heck, you were the one approaching me when I wasn't even targetting anyone in particular, just voicing my opinion in global. Lol.

I know better than to insult a GM in global chat, but whatever. I won't get into this again, I posted feedback above, take it or keep being dramatic over non-existant "attacks" when I'm precisely giving you ideas to make the most out of the little time you have to use to make events. Maybe you'll realize I have better things to do than call you useless and I'm just trying to get easy tokens out of the way for everyone to enjoy the fragile rares (you're the one who said "[Global][16:41:44] rich get richer is killing server").

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 4:18 am 

Thor is obviously waiting for you to log off to make said events. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:13 pm 

Seems like Quaza wants all the tokens for him. Event event im mad now :D .

Hola Richi :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:59 am 

Sangreal wrote:
Is there posibility to increase charges on fragile Ice Sword ? Seriously 150 tokens for 100 uses and xelima 170 tokens for 100 uses ??!! Xelima is worth 2 Ice Swords so double the uses on Ice Sword or lowers it price because its simply wrong.

Xelima weapons start at 200 for Xelima Rapier and run up to 260 for Xelima Blade, but yes, it's a valid argument that Ice Sword should have more uses. Ice Swords are plentiful in the game, and more often than not (more so because they are not used to their full potential), they don't break PVP and are relatively easy to counter.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:32 am 

i think 200 uses is good idea

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:52 am 

Squeeze wrote:

+1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:47 pm 

Hardkorowiec wrote:
Squeeze wrote:

+1

http://www.hbolympia.com/verhist.php

The amount of uses on Fragile Ice Elemental Sword has been increased from 100 to 200 as part of the recent 5.3 update. Enjoy freezing people!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:11 pm 

BY THE WAY. It wouldn't hurt if the newer and older GMs spoke with each other to work on event reward consistency. I think there's a bit of a problem when one of the GMs makes trivia events that reward you for 1 token per right answer, and then another one gives 20 tokens per right answer.

Or you can mail me 95 tokens for every GM-Thalia trivia event I've played because I feel kind of cheated that I only got 5 tokens when I could've gotten 100! 8)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:26 am 
Thalia is in his first month Ray, hes feeling his way through events ,how many events he can do and how he will reward them.
We are aiming at the 1500 tokens a month at this stage , how we distribute them is at our discretion,but as a guide we try to do a minimum of 6 events per week each so in theory 32 tokens per event,it simply doesn't work out like that so were watching how many tokens are being handed out per month at the moment. I have found that in a team vs team 10 tokens per player (winning team ) and 3 per losing team has had good results from players ,about 160 tokens for each event,so making a trivia event with 5 times 20 token rewards is not really of the scale for the current trend.
When the months end rolls around(tomorrow) myself and Thalia will take time to discuss the next months events and rewards and how he has felt about his months progress and player feedback.

Keep in mind we have a rewards system in place ,a fragile weapon system in place and we want to see those items out there being used,and not just by the toughest players in the server.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6