All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Digg: Item Info Remake (visual changes)  Digg: Item Info Remake (visual changes)  Digg: Item Info Remake (visual changes)  Digg: Item Info Remake (visual changes) Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Re: Item Info Remake (visual changes)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:31 pm 
Site Admin

Upgrades don't add more Def. Manu completion adds more Def (the total is shown on the item info).
As for weapons... You do get more damage. Exactly the same that is specified in the item name. +1 gives +1 damage... Though it's final damage, so not the same as 2d12+3, but more like 2d12+3+1. Example... Flames that drop with +2 will show up as Flameberge+2+0, so that they will not be confused with a normal Flameberge having being upgraded 2 times. This is already implemented in the live version.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:48 am 

LOL i was upgrading my hero set to +3 for nothing :shock: waste of meriems :(

Ya i knew the weapons things... i just was wrong with the armors...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:41 am 
Site Admin

A few updates on the topic:

Normal Hauberk:

Hauberk dr35 exp42:

Manu Hauberk +1, 195% (+3 DR from manu), socketed with pa7 gem and dr19 gem:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:51 am 

Congratulations Cleroth and Olympia, Long live Olympia :)!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:32 pm 

Like.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:09 pm 

I think that u should be more serious regarding the ek lamming, there's a lot of ppl laming eks and they seems to gey away with it and that makes me upset.

And regarding the hero, i used to play a server where the hero cap was able to tp in a specific coord on the map, i think u can put that option but that whenever u use that ability u ll lose at least 1 or 2 eks from ur counter

Srry for my english.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:26 pm 

great idea!!
its allready active?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:58 pm 

Jomad wrote:
Love the improvements being made to the server functionality. But I also think that other things are really important as well.

More events : We rarely see any events other then sade, dts, and ctr. We need ACTUAL events like LMS, guild vs guild, ladder matches etc for which prizes would be given. Right now the only thing to basically do on this server is hunt/ek. the ek part gets a tad old after you already have full hero. Wtf else is there to do.

More staff : We currently have a few staff members, which are barely ever on. Cleroth is the exception because you are always coding and doing things server side, but we need ACTUAL ingame admins to monitor the harrassment, racial slurs and comments, Chat spamming, etc.

More penalties : Nobody is being penalized for ek laming, rep laming, harassment and or racial slurs and comments. Everybody is just running amok and doing anything they want to. It isnt the players job to do the admins job for you.

im not talking bad about anything that anybody has done here or including names or anything. there needs to be more ingame involvement for this server to remain the way it is for extended time. Adding features to the server and improving client side things is badass, but there are ingame things that need to be tended to that cannot be done with the 2-3 GMs that you have that rarely log.

Cleroth wrote:
@Jomad: I'll reply to your post tomorrow. Too tired today and going to bed soon.

...? :|
Don't really agree with the "more penalties" part, but most of the key issues are well summed up here and I was looking forward to seeing them addressed. We're about getting back to the point where the latest update's novelty has worn off and the server population is dropping again (don't get me wrong, it's been great and I love hunting more than ever, although I still have small details to point out for further tweaking (I'm not sure they will be heard out, though?) - but yeah, it's just how updates work, people come back right after it happens then don't stick around forever), and the remaining people get impatient and need a bit more than just this thread to remain entertained. I mean, really, it's not like we haven't been pointing out these issues for 3 months.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:43 am 

Jomad wrote:
Love the improvements being made to the server functionality. But I also think that other things are really important as well.

More events : We rarely see any events other then sade, dts, and ctr. We need ACTUAL events like LMS, guild vs guild, ladder matches etc for which prizes would be given. Right now the only thing to basically do on this server is hunt/ek. the ek part gets a tad old after you already have full hero. Wtf else is there to do.

More staff : We currently have a few staff members, which are barely ever on. Cleroth is the exception because you are always coding and doing things server side, but we need ACTUAL ingame admins to monitor the harrassment, racial slurs and comments, Chat spamming, etc.

More penalties : Nobody is being penalized for ek laming, rep laming, harassment and or racial slurs and comments. Everybody is just running amok and doing anything they want to. It isnt the players job to do the admins job for you.

im not talking bad about anything that anybody has done here or including names or anything. there needs to be more ingame involvement for this server to remain the way it is for extended time. Adding features to the server and improving client side things is badass, but there are ingame things that need to be tended to that cannot be done with the 2-3 GMs that you have that rarely log.

yes yes, this.

This serv is great but it needs things to keep people playing. There are NEVER any GM events. The current events are cool and all but I can only make 1/week and its often the dts lol which lasts like 3 min. I know you are constantly working on the serv, but there are people who say "oh cleroth doesnt care about the serv" and although I don't agree I do think you need to be more "seen" so people know you are working on things. I dont know if Leo is still around or not?

Anyway yes, more events like team vs team LMS etc would be awesome and thats one of the best things I fondly remember about hbworld, etc. All Ive ever seen a GM do here are summon events, which are ok but boring.

EK laming is ridiculous here with so many events and EKs so easy to get. I know its hard to trust people, but there are probably a few weirdos out there who would love to catch EK lamers and report it to you so you don't have to waste time looking thru logs.

I dunno, other people have great ideas and I just think you can tend to be standoffish as far as listening to feedback. But I dont know you all that well. Im still going to donate and I want the server to keep going strong.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:49 am 

Rayquaza wrote:
Jomad wrote:

Cleroth wrote:
@Jomad: I'll reply to your post tomorrow. Too tired today and going to bed soon.

...? :|
Don't really agree with the "more penalties" part, but most of the key issues are well summed up here and I was looking forward to seeing them addressed. We're about getting back to the point where the latest update's novelty has worn off and the server population is dropping again (don't get me wrong, it's been great and I love hunting more than ever, although I still have small details to point out for further tweaking (I'm not sure they will be heard out, though?) - but yeah, it's just how updates work, people come back right after it happens then don't stick around forever), and the remaining people get impatient and need a bit more than just this thread to remain entertained. I mean, really, it's not like we haven't been pointing out these issues for 3 months.

+1 ikr ray. I get told ill get an answer or something, ive offered many of times to help with the server, plenty of the players that are here that played HBunderlord can vouch at how good an admin I was and i kept the game "fun" and "entertaining" while maintaining balance and being fair.

Hell, even kinger, (everybody knows who he is if they played Hbworld, HBunderlord, HBrebirth, or visit HIS forums hes maintained for almost 10 years) can vouch for me as being a great admin, and my ideas were great as well. I dont think cleroth really cares about whats going on ingame anymore. Not talking bad about him cause hes done a bangup job here but no admins = a server ran by the players= they think they can do whatever they want. also no events = lame as hell too.

Either way, my services are still being offered. if interested. You have my msn, you know my ingame name AND you know who i am on forums. I know you dont like having Gms/admins or whatever, but you cannot run a good server with just only urself, time to face logic and reality.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next