All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 390 posts ]  Digg: Development log  Digg: Development log  Digg: Development log  Digg: Development log Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39

Re: Development log
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:01 pm 

kr1z wrote:
Cleroth maybe you can post update log here also, since ingame it's not scrollable

I've not had any trouble scrolling the in game logs. Anyone else having this problem?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:59 pm 
Site Admin

It happens when you have F9 open, or any of the old UI dialogs that consume the scroll. Just close other stuff and it should work.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:55 pm 

For lucky gold ring add more like 25% from surviving death. And i wouldnt mind seeing hp30 necklace drops.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:54 pm 

Hi Cleroth,

I think me and 99% of the people are really thankful and happy with the server u running at this moment. But also on the other hand i think many people are asking for information. Is there something like a schedule where u have updates planned? Like will there be a new update with quests for example, or will there be new maps comming. For most of us this is a huge question because there is no information about it.

I think most people are curious like me for what is comming. Is it possible to give us a sneakpeak for what might come or what will definitely come?

Thanks for answering!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:50 pm 

Also try to upgrade Monster Drops list :D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:11 am 

personally i'm not really active anymore. I hope that soon in the future the quests will be available so people can get tokens as rewards to try out these nice fragile items from the CH shopkeeper. Maybe a nice thing to think about is to trade Majestics for tokens? And use tokens only to take out fragile items, so no stones or dye's and other small items. This would increase activity because people will start farming majestics for the fragile items.

I think this option it actually nice while i think about it. People that hunt alot get lots of majestics, if they didnt get any drops they are still able to take out fragile items that atleast gives them the feeling they didnt do it for nothing. Fragile items dont destroy the server, after 2 weeks item is gone so nothing happend. People start to hunt alot again to get those fragile items back

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:20 pm 

Any notice about update and drop rate?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:17 am 

:idea: :idea:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:52 pm 

Increased Cancellation mana cost (120->475)

Rest in peace.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 6:54 pm 

R0ids wrote:
personally i'm not really active anymore. I hope that soon in the future the quests will be available so people can get tokens as rewards to try out these nice fragile items from the CH shopkeeper. Maybe a nice thing to think about is to trade Majestics for tokens? And use tokens only to take out fragile items, so no stones or dye's and other small items. This would increase activity because people will start farming majestics for the fragile items.

I think this option it actually nice while i think about it. People that hunt alot get lots of majestics, if they didnt get any drops they are still able to take out fragile items that atleast gives them the feeling they didnt do it for nothing. Fragile items dont destroy the server, after 2 weeks item is gone so nothing happend. People start to hunt alot again to get those fragile items back

Fragile items are an excellent idea.

It's a shame that he started it very late.

That should be from the beginning of the server.

A curiosity, you did not want a reset, but now you have abandoned because you find it boring.
I told you the time will give the reason to whoever has it

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 390 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39