All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Digg: DKDLRO using sound hacks + macro for sets  Digg: DKDLRO using sound hacks + macro for sets  Digg: DKDLRO using sound hacks + macro for sets  Digg: DKDLRO using sound hacks + macro for sets Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: DKDLRO using sound hacks + macro for sets
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 7:35 pm 

Sneak into their house and record yourself behind them as they use paks (please make sure their screen is visible enough on your video), they'll be dealt with!

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 3:14 am 

trad0r wrote:
Because there is video evidence with DKDLRO, get video evidence for who ever u think is macroing and they will be dealt with!

Not all the ppl know how to record video :roll:

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 9:28 am 

skc wrote:
trad0r wrote:
Because there is video evidence with DKDLRO, get video evidence for who ever u think is macroing and they will be dealt with!

Not all the ppl know how to record video :roll:

Not all ppl are Stupid to Stream/Record Videos so every1 can see there macro's etc/edits

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 4:22 pm 

Meh, not even a big deal. I mean if we're complaining about a Korean doing it, where are the complaints about the Polaks?

Let's be real, both Polaks and Koreans lack hands and to make the server even competitive, we should allow them to use these macros :D.

Not like anyone ever got away because of a quick set change :lol:

I mean I remember NOFIGHT being paralyzed and tried to switch from MR to HERO while mages casted and wars swung and he ended up wearing all MR except his Hero Helm wouldn't come off :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor bastard died.

Plus, good luck trying to use that in a PVP where you equip a shield with every set change as well! izipizi

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 7:14 pm 

why would you have the shield in there?
:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:03 am 

A$AP wrote:
Meh, not even a big deal. I mean if we're complaining about a Korean doing it, where are the complaints about the Polaks?

Let's be real, both Polaks and Koreans lack hands and to make the server even competitive, we should allow them to use these macros :D.

Not like anyone ever got away because of a quick set change :lol:

I mean I remember NOFIGHT being paralyzed and tried to switch from MR to HERO while mages casted and wars swung and he ended up wearing all MR except his Hero Helm wouldn't come off :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor bastard died.

Plus, good luck trying to use that in a PVP where you equip a shield with every set change as well! izipizi

i think your missing that fact that this kid was recording himself. there are alot of complaints about other macroers, but none of them are stupid enough to record themselves. this kid just didnt use his brain.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:06 am 

This is pretty much lame as FUCK.

It's so obvious that other people are using pak edits, macro's, sound edit and probably even more.

I never realised this wasn't allowed, but why the hell don't people get busted then?

Back on hbusa, people were selectively pulled aside by GM's being told to do screenshots at request to prove they werent using pak edits. This is not hard to do, and can be done by any GM with any level.. What's up with banning a guy who is promoting the game?? Seriously? This is so stupid it makes me happy I'm gone.

Also it's really obvious when someone is using macro to change armors, it's really up to the eye to decide, and GM's should be able to tell the difference really, atleast in some cases..

Atleast sound edit and pak editing is easy to spot, and should be punished accordingly if it's not allowed. It's really not that hard to catch people doing this, it all depends on the effort being put into it

He is well trained though so don't worry !