All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Digg: Helbreath Olympia by Mongi/Heathen  Digg: Helbreath Olympia by Mongi/Heathen  Digg: Helbreath Olympia by Mongi/Heathen  Digg: Helbreath Olympia by Mongi/Heathen Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Helbreath Olympia by Mongi/Heathen
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:06 pm 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJTWY68 ... e=youtu.be
here's a video I made with footage I recorded in the last month :P

Re: Helbreath Olympia by Mongi/Heathen
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:08 pm 

Nice video! Great player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:31 am 

Forbidden wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJTWY68G1og&feature=youtu.be

jajajaja J got fknd but you're still noob for playing without bag open! ;) :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:00 am 

A$AP wrote:
Forbidden wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJTWY68G1og&feature=youtu.be

jajajaja J got fknd but you're still noob for playing without bag open! ;) :lol:

Yo at least I didn't drop vortex cap in the video lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:15 pm 

thinkpad wrote:
good video,but u still get too excited about EKS for such an old player.no offence but it makes me question,are u an weak skeleton,or immobilized ogre irl?

Well my dear friend, I don't quite understand why you think I get too excited about Eks since all I shout after we get them is "LOL" (because I find it funny to see people who talk shit all the time die in a hilarious situation AND it's not even directed towards the person who died but my friends because after all I'm just having fun with them.) not to mention you don't even know what me and the people I play with talk about while I'm not recording. Regarding your question, I don't get why would you give a fuck about me being either a weak skeleton or an immobilized ogre and not that it matters but I'm far from being immobilized or weak, I work every day of the week and I have a healthy life style.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:07 am 

I'm sorry Eric hates your vid Poc. I like it even though you trolled me at the end. It could most definitely use more sounding though.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:31 am 

Ostrich wrote:
I'm sorry Eric hates your vid Poc. I like it even though you trolled me at the end. It could most definitely use more sounding though.

Thanx ostrich :( he's a jerk!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:28 pm 

thinkpad wrote:
Forbidden wrote:
thinkpad wrote:
good video,but u still get too excited about EKS for such an old player.no offence but it makes me question,are u an weak skeleton,or immobilized ogre irl?

Well my dear friend, I don't quite understand why you think I get too excited about Eks since all I shout after we get them is "LOL" (because I find it funny to see people who talk shit all the time die in a hilarious situation AND it's not even directed towards the person who died but my friends because after all I'm just having fun with them.) not to mention you don't even know what me and the people I play with talk about while I'm not recording. Regarding your question, I don't get why would you give a fuck about me being either a weak skeleton or an immobilized ogre and not that it matters but I'm far from being immobilized or weak, I work every day of the week and I have a healthy life style.

i told u,NO OFFENCE ;) was just wondering,how u even care so much for typing LOL or LOLOLOL everytime u get ek :D

Dude why are you so butthurt over me LOL'ing in my video? were u one of those hilarious kills? :ugeek: :mrgreen: oh btw, the fact that you wrote "NO OFFENCE" before asking such stupid question doesn't mean that the question itself isn't offensive, especially when it's about a real life topic and it comes from someone hiding under an unknown name (probably a troll).

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:38 am 

Nice video and nice to see you guys still playing this shit ;D !
P.S. I was not following forum's threads. Is there any idea to run Helbreath on win 8.1 without weed mode (15 fps on i7 isn't so good result :() ?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:58 pm 

BuggedChar wrote:
Nice video and nice to see you guys still playing this shit ;D !
P.S. I was not following forum's threads. Is there any idea to run Helbreath on win 8.1 without weed mode (15 fps on i7 isn't so good result :() ?

thanx bugged :shock:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next