All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Digg: People say I am overweight  Digg: People say I am overweight  Digg: People say I am overweight  Digg: People say I am overweight Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: People say I am overweight
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:43 am 

hahaha,good1 Richtofen LOL!

but campe,just buy a bicycle,or 10years pass to local pool or w/e.and no EKing before 25km on bike or 1km of swimming....
any routine is hard at start,just dont be a weak person.
edit:u 15yrs old?then its extra hard to do something u really dont want and i know seeing no results makes u EXTRA impatient,been there.in a few yrs it gets easier my friend. :D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:20 pm 
Site Admin

hit615 wrote:
what the fuck?exercise doesnt work?have u even tried to exercise in routine for atleast 3 months?
u will be ripped and strong as fuck,if u put a LITTLE effort in it,like 1-1,5hr sessions 3x a week.

having 2sessions of workout and expecting results is stupid!!u will see changes in 2 weeks when u do it regularily!

even starting with 10pushups and 5 chinups+25-30 abs every second day,adding 1-2 reps to each every time,believe me guys,it works,and u will be amazed,and get addicted!

ofc u need protein and vitamin rich diet..but nothing too special,some chicken breasts and veggies/fruits is all u need.

Most people suck at exercising.
Diets though... that's completely useless.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:30 am 
diet is not useless, just so happens that the products in your local foodmarket are crap :shock:. Get fibre and protein and you're fine.

People don't suck at exercising. The ones that know they have to and don't exercise are just lazy... LAZY. LAZEEEEEEE! I feel for those who have conditions that make them overweight and it's virtually unavoidable, but for fuck's sake, a healthy person with 2 arms and 2 good legs can't exercise? You reap what you sow.

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your [god-damned] attitude!" - Maya Angelou.

Now, hit the dance floor!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaAQxhsfOFs

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:00 am 
Site Admin

rzr wrote:
diet is not useless, just so happens that the products in your local foodmarket are crap :shock:. Get fibre and protein and you're fine.

People don't suck at exercising. The ones that know they have to and don't exercise are just lazy... LAZY. LAZEEEEEEE! I feel for those who have conditions that make them overweight and it's virtually unavoidable, but for fuck's sake, a healthy person with 2 arms and 2 good legs can't exercise? You reap what you sow.

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your [god-damned] attitude!" - Maya Angelou.

Now, hit the dance floor!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaAQxhsfOFs

By diet I meant temporary diets / fastening.

And by 'sucking at exercising' I mean that most people do, in fact, not maximize time and efficiency while while exercising. One example is running. Some people jog for like an hour every day or every other day. It's better than nothing, but it sucks.