All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Digg: People say I am overweight  Digg: People say I am overweight  Digg: People say I am overweight  Digg: People say I am overweight Go to page 1, 2  Next

Re: People say I am overweight
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:13 pm 
In my 15 yer experience i found only 1 effective long term solution for overweight.

All those exercises and food diets, none works.

Solution was to find healthy food witch -->>(Taste)<<-- better then regular foods i ate.

50% salad / 50% meat+potatoes for example, more diversity on the plate usually makes food taste better for example: mixing different salads and boiled egg, salty things like salty pickles.

Drink only water and milk.

If you eat like this you can eat desserts after main dish and still lose wight.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:10 pm 

creyzlee wrote:
People say I am overweight. I want to loose about 40 pounds. I have a treadmill at my house and a stability ball. I also have 5 and 8 pound dumbbells. Is this enough equipment to work out with? Can you give me any tips? How long should I run on the treadmill each day? How do you use a stability ball? What are some different things you can do with it? Is there any other ways to loose weight? Any helpful comments will great appreciate.

If u re starting a diet, dont stop eatin everything at once, keep eating the same thing, but less quantity, week per week you have to reduce the calories, you'll last long, but it will be less painful as well, and also work out, I recommend you to use the treadmill like 15 minutes daily in the morning at first and then you can increase it like 5 mins monthly, and also dont push urself too much, ppl tend to over excercise at first when they want to lose weight badly.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:18 pm 

you guys realize this is a spambot post?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:43 pm 
Thnx uncleron for pointing that out.

I am interested where and why these spam bots are made?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:11 pm 

what the fuck?exercise doesnt work?have u even tried to exercise in routine for atleast 3 months?
u will be ripped and strong as fuck,if u put a LITTLE effort in it,like 1-1,5hr sessions 3x a week.

having 2sessions of workout and expecting results is stupid!!u will see changes in 2 weeks when u do it regularily!

even starting with 10pushups and 5 chinups+25-30 abs every second day,adding 1-2 reps to each every time,believe me guys,it works,and u will be amazed,and get addicted!

ofc u need protein and vitamin rich diet..but nothing too special,some chicken breasts and veggies/fruits is all u need.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:08 pm 

campe wrote:
Thnx uncleron for pointing that out.

I am interested where and why these spam bots are made?

They are made in china's sweatshops

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:09 pm 
Well the problem is, human that were overweight in the fist place, exercises and food diets usually does not support long term lifestyle, after goals are reached, those people usually go back to old habits and becomes even more overweight.

i have done many different 3-6 month exercises but in the end i always go back to my old habits.

Only working system for me was to find food that actually made life more comfortable, tastes better than food i ate before, is healthy and has much less calories.

But if better taste is missing from this diet formula, diet is useless in long term.

Same goes for sports, if it is not addictive enough't to keep you in it rest of your life, better think something else.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:58 pm 

Feeling Overweight? Playing HB all day making you question your activity levels?

WE have the SOLUTION for you!

Introducing the new PASSWORD-HBO LINK UP TREADMILL!

NOW YOU CAN EK AND FEEL THE BRISK BURN OF RUNNING IN PLACE WITHIN YOUR COMPUTER ROOM!

LOSE THE WEIGHT, BE A FULL HERO!

Cleroth, your players need you, you'r experience and skills exceeds completely our comprehension

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:21 pm 

Richtofen wrote:
Feeling Overweight? Playing HB all day making you question your activity levels?

WE have the SOLUTION for you!

Introducing the new PASSWORD-HBO LINK UP TREADMILL!

NOW YOU CAN EK AND FEEL THE BRISK BURN OF RUNNING IN PLACE WITHIN YOUR COMPUTER ROOM!

LOSE THE WEIGHT, BE A FULL HERO!

HAHAHAHHAHA