All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Digg: [VIDEO] Remember who blew it - putito VS OliverAtom  Digg: [VIDEO] Remember who blew it - putito VS OliverAtom  Digg: [VIDEO] Remember who blew it - putito VS OliverAtom  Digg: [VIDEO] Remember who blew it - putito VS OliverAtom Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Print view

Re: [VIDEO] Remember who blew it - putito VS OliverAtom
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:44 am
Posts: 97
OCOCOC wrote:
pesaa wrote:
1. I will keep trying to kill you when i see u watchin pvp,sorry... Remember when u and putito jumped me? hahaha now u ll suffer
2. Putito sux, he was obviously going to die so all ur town interrupted the 1v1 :). He pvp me and recall... shit player


che pendejo entei tenia todas las de perder jajaja se estaba comiendo tremenda pija deja de chuparle las bolas 1 rato al fr1 ese

Cuando quieras jugame


Top
 Profile  
 

Re: [VIDEO] Remember who blew it - putito VS OliverAtom
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:12 pm
Posts: 6
pesaa wrote:
1. I will keep trying to kill you when i see u watchin pvp,sorry... Remember when u and putito jumped me? hahaha now u ll suffer
2. Putito sux, he was obviously going to die so all ur town interrupted the 1v1 :). He pvp me and recall... shit player


Bruno = 0 honour, maybe less


Top
 Profile  
 

Re: [VIDEO] Remember who blew it - putito VS OliverAtom
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:18 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:20 pm
Posts: 39
LimpGod wrote:
U jump me u sux putito. Your la set are broken soon and you gfriend call bu. Trashplayer

I am amazed by your ignorance.
Nice try.


Top
 Profile  
 

Re: [VIDEO] Remember who blew it - putito VS OliverAtom
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:37 pm
Posts: 116
TenBa wrote:

im your fan n1 now, thanks for fun.

PD: Bruno n00b


Top
 Profile  
 

Re: [VIDEO] Remember who blew it - putito VS OliverAtom
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:20 pm
Posts: 39
nakey wrote:
TenBa wrote:

im your fan n1 now, thanks for fun.

PD: Bruno n00b

Thanks for watching, glad you enjoyed the video.


Top
 Profile  
 

Re: [VIDEO] Remember who blew it - putito VS OliverAtom
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:34 pm
Posts: 48
Log a war and pvp any1 who thinks im noob(nakey) :)


Top
 Profile  
 

Re: [VIDEO] Remember who blew it - putito VS OliverAtom
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:37 pm
Posts: 116
pesaa wrote:
Log a war and pvp any1 who thinks im noob(nakey) :)

Squiggles4 can pvp u bro, like last 200 times :D !


Top
 Profile  
 

Re: [VIDEO] Remember who blew it - putito VS OliverAtom
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:14 am
Posts: 114
limp jump me in pvp using support after 2hour pvp ... lol

stop posting noobs !!!


Top
 Profile  
 

Re: [VIDEO] Remember who blew it - putito VS OliverAtom
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:57 am
Posts: 142
Bro, your videos are so boring.

Even with music and subtitles, they suck bro!

I've never seen in my 10 years of HB ppl so sick training hours and hours each day, and also buying items for mass coins like you TenBa.

Its sick.

And your voice is so funny bro. You sound like an soviet robot in TS.

Love you.


Top
 Profile  
 

Re: [VIDEO] Remember who blew it - putito VS OliverAtom
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:20 pm
Posts: 39
IronMaiden wrote:
Bro, your videos are so boring.

Even with music and subtitles, they suck bro!

I've never seen in my 10 years of HB ppl so sick training hours and hours each day, and also buying items for mass coins like you TenBa.

Its sick.

And your voice is so funny bro. You sound like an soviet robot in TS.

Love you.

You aint my "bro", Fan Boy.


Top
 Profile  
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




All times are UTC - It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:35 am

Liquid Black Designed By Andrew / Powered by phpBB © 2008 phpBB Group