All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ]  Digg: Two Bugs  Digg: Two Bugs  Digg: Two Bugs  Digg: Two Bugs

Two Bugs
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:44 am 

1- Visual bug.
Critical Barbariam hammers dont show his name correctly on floor when u use shift to see stats. It appear like "BBH crit6 hp 33" and when u pick him and look at bag appear like "Critical BBH crit6 hp33".

2- Frustrate Bug.
Actually you can use a xelima stone without have contrib, if it fail you lost xelima, but if it sucesfull you dont get the +1 buff and the game give u a menssage about your contrib. Please if u havent contrib dont allow the game do the craft, is very frustratting to see suscessfull and dont get the buf for the contrib (especially for new players).

Re: Two Bugs
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:03 am 
Site Admin

nakey wrote:
2- Frustrate Bug.
Actually you can use a xelima stone without have contrib, if it fail you lost xelima, but if it sucesfull you dont get the +1 buff and the game give u a menssage about your contrib. Please if u havent contrib dont allow the game do the craft, is very frustratting to see suscessfull and dont get the buf for the contrib (especially for new players).

No it doesn't. I don't know why people keep saying this. You most likely had 10 contribution, tried to upgrade, it failed so you lost all your cont and a stone.

Try to upgrade with no cont -- it doesn't work.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:53 pm 

Cleroth wrote:
nakey wrote:
2- Frustrate Bug.

No it doesn't. I don't know why people keep saying this. You most likely had 10 contribution, tried to upgrade, it failed so you lost all your cont and a stone.

I try upgrade a direction bow to +1 with a xstone with 0 contrib, he let me make the upgrade and failed, then i try again with another xel and the game said me " you havent contrib".. So yeah you can make the upgrade and only if u have a success the system stop the upgrade, but if you fail, u lost the xstone.

[Spanish]
No se si entiendes el español, pero lo que intento explicar arriba es que el sistema te permite hacer un upgrade que tenga como resultado failed, pero cuando el resultado final es que se upgradea el item, ahi es donde el sistema te dice que no. Por lo tanto si una xelima falla la pierdes, pero si acierta te dice "no contri" y puede fallarte al intentarla tras obtener la contrib de nuevo.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:19 pm 

nakey wrote:
Cleroth wrote:
nakey wrote:
2- Frustrate Bug.

I try upgrade a direction bow to +1 with a xstone with 0 contrib, he let me make the upgrade and failed, then i try again with another xel and the game said me " you havent contrib".. So yeah you can make the upgrade and only if u have a success the system stop the upgrade, but if you fail, u lost the xstone.

[Spanish]
No se si entiendes el español, pero lo que intento explicar arriba es que el sistema te permite hacer un upgrade que tenga como resultado failed, pero cuando el resultado final es que se upgradea el item, ahi es donde el sistema te dice que no. Por lo tanto si una xelima falla la pierdes, pero si acierta te dice "no contri" y puede fallarte al intentarla tras obtener la contrib de nuevo.

Ive tired and it just wont allow you to upgrade with no contri

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:22 pm 

nakey , you do know as soon you start modding the game you can create some bugs on a entire difrent level

so aint the question what did you do to be able to do that

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:48 am 

darkness wrote:
nakey , you do know as soon you start modding the game you can create some bugs on a entire difrent level

so aint the question what did you do to be able to do that

f8+upgrade item+ direction bow+0 + xelima stone in bag + 0 contrib= allow upgrade, success and give menssage like " you havent contri sorry"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:57 am 
Site Admin

http://img.cleroth.com/2017-02-14_08-54-43.webm
???????

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:41 am 

Cleroth wrote:

Charisma / luck counter is overlapping hehehe :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:37 am 
Site Admin

SouliK wrote:
Cleroth wrote:

Charisma / luck counter is overlapping hehehe :twisted:

It's a bug with Windows. Random text overlaps with multi-monitor fix enabled.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:13 pm 

Cleroth wrote:

LOL, i dont see that msg, the msg that i recieved was on the green text, text of hp mp sp regeneration etc... probably casual bug.