All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Digg: HP in wands  Digg: HP in wands  Digg: HP in wands  Digg: HP in wands Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: HP in wands
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:28 am 

eciepecie wrote:
I see it when i play on mage and i have tested it as a war, casted near 100 paras with bs wand, dk0 wand and hp42-49 wands and i saw the difference, without wand hp i were missing 90% of paras, with hp wand i missed near 20%

You mean you take other char in bi and cast 100 para with hp wand and 100 para with no hp or you just saying that you cast around 100 para in mass pvp ml... Cause I made test on bi using bs wand, dk8, hp wand not 42-49 but 77 and as i said results were odd - no significant difference - i didn't make that test just once with 1 ppl but 4-5 times with different ppl from ares and elv also so if you dont mind take 1ppl on bi and just cast para 1 after another and count number of paras and you could be amazed about the results;p
If smth call me in game i will gladly assist with tests or watch it ;p

Re: HP in wands
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:21 am 

Colt wrote:
eciepecie wrote:
I see it when i play on mage and i have tested it as a war, casted near 100 paras with bs wand, dk0 wand and hp42-49 wands and i saw the difference, without wand hp i were missing 90% of paras, with hp wand i missed near 20%

You mean you take other char in bi and cast 100 para with hp wand and 100 para with no hp or you just saying that you cast around 100 para in mass pvp ml... Cause I made test on bi using bs wand, dk8, hp wand not 42-49 but 77 and as i said results were odd - no significant difference - i didn't make that test just once with 1 ppl but 4-5 times with different ppl from ares and elv also so if you dont mind take 1ppl on bi and just cast para 1 after another and count number of paras and you could be amazed about the results;p
If smth call me in game i will gladly assist with tests or watch it ;p

I have tested it with my friend on bi