All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Digg: HP in wands  Digg: HP in wands  Digg: HP in wands  Digg: HP in wands Go to page 1, 2  Next

HP in wands
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:02 am 

I made some HP wand tests with couple of players with mr sets and results were weird - there were no significant difference between DK wand , hp 70 wand and m shield wand :D(I would even risk that there was no difference at all - I cast over 50 bliz each with DK/HP wandHardCandy on IB and results were the same) - all bliz were cast in same condition(test were made with ares and elv chars) - on modes in f5 all looks ok but it seems like hp in wands works on physical dmg mostly same as weapons - if you take weapons difference between hp 0 and hp 70 weapon is huge and instantly visible with wands its not.

Re: HP in wands
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:23 am 
Site Admin

I just tested and it's working fine. DM wands don't add any HP.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:44 am 

Cleroth wrote:
I just tested and it's working fine. DM wands don't add any HP.

I'm not saying that DK wands got hp just that hp wands works bad(like they have 0 hp also no matter what stat says)... M shiled wand vs DK wand vs hp wands test and results were very similar(number of hits and also number or succesfull paralize...) where at the same time hp in wands on physical dmg works just fine - difference is visible instantly - same goes with hp in weapons. Blizzing with DK, m shield wand or hp wand 70 if you wouldn't see which 1 is which often you couldn't say which actually is hp wand. It seems like wands works like weapons and adds hp only to PHYSICAL dmg instead of both - I've test it with various players and for quite a long time so I'm sure smth is wrong(players with which i tested it admit it also)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:46 am 

We tested dk/ms20 hp 77 / m shield wand and in result they were all the same.

I m using hp 63 wand + hp16 gem and tried to lize 200 mag mage with it and after that test i used m shield wand and ms 30 wand. In result ms 30 wand was best than m shield and hp 63 with gem.

Only magic hittin prob u get is from magic stats

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:06 am 

More and more ppl testing it and all have similar opinion - hp in wands just don't work. I'm sure its some kind of bug and its a big one - imagine that all hp in weapons is useless cause its not working...Would be nice if You manage to deal with that bug in next update

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:00 pm 

I dont have problem... I see the different in hp42 wand and dk wand...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:04 pm 

eciepecie wrote:

You see or you tested it - cause its 2 different things. I made some tests with both ares and elv and it wasnt like 3-4 bliz but 80 bliz with each wand same conditions and mouse postion on each wand, same with para - do that and write again ;p

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:22 pm 
Site Admin

Well I tested it with code showing hit prob right before the hitting chance formula occurs, an the HP was added just fine. Like I said before, it's more likely that because of the way MR works, some HP may not make much difference.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:44 pm 

I thought that maybe its because of mage stats , try test it on a warr and see if you "feel" the difference.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:14 am 

Colt wrote:
eciepecie wrote:

You see or you tested it - cause its 2 different things. I made some tests with both ares and elv and it wasnt like 3-4 bliz but 80 bliz with each wand same conditions and mouse postion on each wand, same with para - do that and write again ;p

I see it when i play on mage and i have tested it as a war, casted near 100 paras with bs wand, dk0 wand and hp42-49 wands and i saw the difference, without wand hp i were missing 90% of paras, with hp wand i missed near 20%