All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Digg: BaronKoksu - retard  Digg: BaronKoksu - retard  Digg: BaronKoksu - retard  Digg: BaronKoksu - retard Go to page Previous  1, 2
  Print view

Re: BaronKoksu - retard
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:32 pm
Posts: 46
zebra8888 wrote:
"The Legend"


Hi.


Top
 Profile  
 

Re: BaronKoksu - retard
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:30 pm
Posts: 26
MrSourGit wrote:
zebra8888 wrote:
"The Legend"


Hi.

Hi pvp 15s Sourgit down.
Bye.


Top
 Profile  
 

Re: BaronKoksu - retard
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 9:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:32 pm
Posts: 46
Hardkorowiec wrote:
MrSourGit wrote:
zebra8888 wrote:
"The Legend"


Hi.

Hi pvp 15s Sourgit down.
Bye.



MrSourGit down ?

I'm sure that happened... :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 

Re: BaronKoksu - retard
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:27 pm
Posts: 672
MrSourGit wrote:
Hardkorowiec wrote:
MrSourGit wrote:
zebra8888 wrote:
"The Legend"


Hi.

Hi pvp 15s Sourgit down.
Bye.



MrSourGit down ?

I'm sure that happened... :roll:


2v8 toh 3 sour + 7 eks (1 pussied out *cough* Ranger) :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 

Re: BaronKoksu - retard
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 6:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:32 pm
Posts: 46
Shiffty wrote:
MrSourGit wrote:
Hardkorowiec wrote:
MrSourGit wrote:
zebra8888 wrote:
"The Legend"


Hi.

Hi pvp 15s Sourgit down.
Bye.



MrSourGit down ?

I'm sure that happened... :roll:


2v8 toh 3 sour + 7 eks (1 pussied out *cough* Ranger) :lol: :lol: :lol:



Yo Jerri mate !

Lol , that 2v8 had to be one of my favourite helbreath moments !

That Ranger scrub playing here ? After he abandoned ship when the 2v8 turned into a 2v3 hahahaha , best thing was he liked talking and just repeatedly got a 1 way ticket to revival zone (when he didn't run and let all his team mates die to 2 guys xD )

Playing MK X on PC by the way mate , if you got it , can have a match !


Top
 Profile  
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  




All times are UTC - It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:27 pm

Liquid Black Designed By Andrew / Powered by phpBB © 2008 phpBB Group