All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Digg: Rep - Drop Rate  Digg: Rep - Drop Rate  Digg: Rep - Drop Rate  Digg: Rep - Drop Rate Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: Rep - Drop Rate
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:31 am 

Any additional information could be given about this?

how much % each contri or rep point increases drop rate by?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:51 am 

In last olimpiada i has -1000 rep and now i have +1000 rep and no see diference in drop

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:51 am 
Site Admin

-1000 is the same as having 0.
And you can't really compare drop with the first Olympia, considering the drop rate was different.
That being said, the drop rate increases aren't really something you would notice easily like that. Even like +20% drop is hard to notice, mostly due to long times between drops.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:34 am 

Cleroth wrote:
Rep does affect droprate, more than cont.

So what number of reps make ANY difference?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:38 am 
Site Admin

I didn't say it didn't make a difference. I just said it's hard to notice the difference. But it is there. Any amount helps.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:28 pm 

Saying that 1k rep is same as 0 means that there is no difference in droprate at all, or it is on higher ammount (I doubt)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:38 pm 
Site Admin

I didn't say 1k rep was the same as 0. I said -1k rep is the same as 0. Negative rep has no effect.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:55 am 

The drop rate seriously needs to improved somehow, you see handful of people stacked with items, and when you ask them what they want to trade them for, their asking price is way too high. Impossible to afford for unless I get extremely lucky and drop a uber rare item or high armor.

Kinda depressing honestly. Knowing you will just get owned by someone full of items, and you have no chance in getting items unless you play 300 hours a day and on top of that is extremely lucky.

They have more items, they control the team fights easier, they control the pits easier, and get more items. Making the difference between stacked players and non stacked players even greater.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:40 pm 

eriquee wrote:
The drop rate seriously needs to improved somehow, you see handful of people stacked with items, and when you ask them what they want to trade them for, their asking price is way too high. Impossible to afford for unless I get extremely lucky and drop a uber rare item or high armor.

Kinda depressing honestly. Knowing you will just get owned by someone full of items, and you have no chance in getting items unless you play 300 hours a day and on top of that is extremely lucky.

They have more items, they control the team fights easier, they control the pits easier, and get more items. Making the difference between stacked players and non stacked players even greater.

agree 110%

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:59 pm 

Cleroth,

Giving the amount of players online and the amount of events GM- Atilla has done, I believe we still need a higher drop rate.

Its already hard to find fights in ML, with drop rates low, its grinding to kill mobs and expect no good drops, it the server had 300ppl online hell, even 150 ppl online, I wouldnt be arguing about low drop rate, but having nothing to do, I at least wish to be able to hunt, and have the actual change of something dropping.