All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Digg: Is it just me or...  Digg: Is it just me or...  Digg: Is it just me or...  Digg: Is it just me or... Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Re: Is it just me or...
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:56 pm 

A$AP wrote:
It's definitely that bows have taken over fighting for wars.
They get amp, run to the front line and whip out bows and stand there shooting mages.

I think what should be done is a nerf depending on how FAR the target is. If the target is out of the 640 480 range, the hit ratio and stun rate should drop severely.

the same for any spell, the higher resolution makes that when your are without pfm or amp mages kills you really easy... if bows get nerfed outsite the original resolution, also spells. Maybe that will make the xtreme need for amp or the mages getting stunned less annoying... (but for me its fine how it is anyway)

Old HB-UA player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:31 pm 

uncleron wrote:
I think magic hit ratio/mr and physical hit ratio/dr needs to be looked at.

I'd like to see a noticable added value to putting stats into dexterity and mag for these statitics (besides mp regen)

Mage wand crits can stun wars which is pretty redic.

And I think having high mag should give you a way bigger mag def bonus

Yeah - this is what I am thinking.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:06 am 

I also think that bows really stun a lot here. I dont play mage besides for wyv hunting but its crazy a mage
getting mass stun with bow without doing anything but chug pots waiting for someone to invis him/her.

Also wands. How in the world a 100+ dex warriors gets stunned by 10 dex mages with staff. No logic here
140/150/... 200 dex wars get stunned by mages with crits. This needs fixing Cleroth.

I think that the problem lies in the level of the server. Maybe bows were setup this way for 180 lv servers when you can have more stats but in here that theres not 180 and theres not dk armor. Warriors do a massacre in events just with bows.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:17 pm 

Victorious wrote:
I also think that bows really stun a lot here. I dont play mage besides for wyv hunting but its crazy a mage
getting mass stun with bow without doing anything but chug pots waiting for someone to invis him/her.

Also wands. How in the world a 100+ dex warriors gets stunned by 10 dex mages with staff. No logic here
140/150/... 200 dex wars get stunned by mages with crits. This needs fixing Cleroth.

I think that the problem lies in the level of the server. Maybe bows were setup this way for 180 lv servers when you can have more stats but in here that theres not 180 and theres not dk armor. Warriors do a massacre in events just with bows.

Well iv been stun locked by 1 warrior with a bow many times. I don't think a warrior will get stun locked by less then 5 mages. Also when you crit it adds 100% hitting prop thats why it hits try swining a staff normally at a warrior you wont hit often at all

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:55 pm 

As yet i cannot say the mage crits are an issue,the problem on a mage is normal bow hits stunning almost every hit, i expect to get stunned by crits and if its 10 vs 1 with bows ,i die,life is like that.

But 3 or 4 warrs stun locking a mage with no crits says somethings not quite right.

A good roll i would expect to stun but not every roll.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:45 am 

Cleroth, any update on this?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:18 am 

Dilr0y wrote:

Bump.

This is a semi-game breaking feature.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:03 am 

Well its obvious that some mages get stun when they are 10 dex and wearing mp set. Server has only 1 month and I can find some mages with decent dr or just 50 dex + hero items which give them chance to run easily from 4-5 wars which not happening with war against 5 mages. Froz 50% is too high for me + high resolution make it difficult to run from mages

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:15 am 

Dilr0y wrote:
Dilr0y wrote:

Bump.

This is a semi-game breaking feature.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:42 am 
Site Admin

I did some changes related to this on next patch. Basically DR is no longer halved when attacking from 'behind', it's instead reduced by 10%. The stun rate also was reduced to 40% from 45%. We'll see if this is enough.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next