All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Digg: Original USA Players?  Digg: Original USA Players?  Digg: Original USA Players?  Digg: Original USA Players? Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Original USA Players?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:15 am 

Any of you guys playing on this server?

Re: Original USA Players?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:21 am 

I'm betting there is atleast a couple here mate.

I used to play on TheWall and a noob mage named -TwiSteD-

I'm not the real dave (The-Wall) But i used his spare char and lvled it to lvl 179 before quitting.

Jake played here but I lost contact with him, he used to play -Onani on late usa, and Scar earlier on..

My suggestion is to stay tuned for when the server goes live, I'm betting ALOT of usa players will atleast drop by and check it out.

He is well trained though so don't worry !

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:42 am 

I played USA for a pretty long time in different stints. You may have seen me on vildeN or kermitje (the non 180 cancel) and i used to hop on Ephyra everyone and while (although my brother primary played Ephyra). When I first started playing USA i can't even remember my first character name haha but I was in Silent Rage guild if anyone remembers that. I also had traded for a mage named DBK that I played for a while (who pretty sure the set was pl lamed)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:09 am 

evo0o, ara, Pixel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:17 am 

Myself and many I know, left USA for good somewhere before mid-2005.

Cleroth, your players need you, you'r experience and skills exceeds completely our comprehension

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:21 pm 

Penispump wrote:
I'm betting there is atleast a couple here mate.

I used to play on TheWall and a noob mage named -TwiSteD-

I'm not the real dave (The-Wall) But i used his spare char and lvled it to lvl 179 before quitting.

Jake played here but I lost contact with him, he used to play -Onani on late usa, and Scar earlier on..

My suggestion is to stay tuned for when the server goes live, I'm betting ALOT of usa players will atleast drop by and check it out.

I had no idea you were buds with Dave

I am Tidus-, tid, FiniTe, aka Tiddi from USA... I played with Dave quite a bit actually, and his other british friend that he shared with cant remember his name, but am facebook friends with him, hes a lawyer now. That -TwiSteD-, char rings a bell too, must've crossed paths a long time ago.

][nferno, good to see you mate. Olympia is a nice server. Glad to see you've found this place, at a pretty good time i'd say. Launch is going to be a great time. Vince, aka HeatBow plays here occasionally.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:28 pm 
Site Admin

I'm Cleroth from Helbreath Olympia. I'm the one getting tons of EKs with Magic Missile.
In all seriousness though, I did kind of hack HB USA long ago, although I didn't really have any interest in playing it so I didn't bother do anything out of it. It was merely for educational purposes, I swear.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:52 am 
ha i think USA and korea are the only normal servers i haven't played

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:26 am 

uncleron wrote:
I had no idea you were buds with Dave

I am Tidus-, tid, FiniTe, aka Tiddi from USA... I played with Dave quite a bit actually, and his other british friend that he shared with cant remember his name, but am facebook friends with him, hes a lawyer now. That -TwiSteD-, char rings a bell too, must've crossed paths a long time ago.

][nferno, good to see you mate. Olympia is a nice server. Glad to see you've found this place, at a pretty good time i'd say. Launch is going to be a great time. Vince, aka HeatBow plays here occasionally.

Well he supported me back when I was a noob, and gave me his spare char, I thought it was really nice of him :) I remember playing alot with aD--, Hamilton, muppetje on my mage, and as for TheWall, I remember absolutely nothing at all, I lvled the char from 150-179 and I realised the server was becoming dead..

I'm really trying to get in touch with Scarface / Scar / Jake Lankford... Lost contact with him right after telling him I'd msn him after my vacation.. Then I got arrested and got 2 years behind bars.

There was an elvine char named -Twista- with full hero, I remember one day he appeared to me while I was on my Aresden mage ~TwiSteD~ It was a perfect moment of instant connection xD LOL then I quit.. Or sort of (Got banned for trying to fake a tixx screenshot, in order to claim 15 million exp that I had missed out on -_-)

He is well trained though so don't worry !

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:21 am 
I think jake was at nemesis a few weeks back ,so ive no doubt youll see him at release.