All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Digg: Rough guide to possible builds 140/150  Digg: Rough guide to possible builds 140/150  Digg: Rough guide to possible builds 140/150  Digg: Rough guide to possible builds 140/150 Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Re: Rough guide to possible builds 140/150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:53 pm 

m2o wrote:
If you're not gonna get 50 mag, dont bother getting any mag you dont really need. for any warrior playing 30 mag is way overkill. You get more than enough mana and mana regen with 18 mag. Something like 160 str - 100 vit - 140 dex - 59 int - 18 mag pwn the fk of any 200 str 110dex warrior. i rather do 10 dmg less on my hits and hit once every 2 hits than hit 10 dmg more and hit once every 5 hits.

oh yeah and every 10 str you get a 2% or 3% ( dont remember which) bonus dmg. so get 170 str for Baxe, not 169 like a nub

except for some reason 110 dex seems to be the same as 140.. hope they fix this soon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:33 pm 

Me and my friends are joining this server.

It's been a long time we didn't play HB. We dont really know how to build our characters.. We played alot Equilibrium Project from Snoopy81 and overthere we had like many possible build.

I never played a 140/200 server, so I had read all the post on this thread and i'm wondering why the warrior suggestion have no more than 120/130 dex.

Since the 4.14 change I saw that ''Dex, armor defence, and defence ratio armors are now more effective'' Would it be intelligent to go let's say 150/170 dex?

It is a must to go with berzerk for a warrior? For a lvl 180, I think it is a must but for a 140 where each point count? I know zerk is good also for the warrior that like to solo but I might be in party with my brother often (he is a mage)

Because I was thinking of going with 156 str 161 dex 118 vit 32 int. (maybe going with the B-Axe and lower the vit, but I saw on the forums here that the B-Axe dont do alot of dmg)

Is this build is completely out of the track or its something good?

I want a build that could be good to hunt and good in PVP also.

Thanks you for your help

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:58 pm 

Glamour wrote:

It's been a long time we didn't play HB. We dont really know how to build our characters.. We played alot Equilibrium Project from Snoopy81 and overthere we had like many possible build.

I never played a 140/200 server, so I had read all the post on this thread and i'm wondering why the warrior suggestion have no more than 120/130 dex.

Since the 4.14 change I saw that ''Dex, armor defence, and defence ratio armors are now more effective'' Would it be intelligent to go let's say 150/170 dex?

It is a must to go with berzerk for a warrior? For a lvl 180, I think it is a must but for a 140 where each point count? I know zerk is good also for the warrior that like to solo but I might be in party with my brother often (he is a mage)

Because I was thinking of going with 156 str 161 dex 118 vit 32 int. (maybe going with the B-Axe and lower the vit, but I saw on the forums here that the B-Axe dont do alot of dmg)

Thanks you for your help

156 142 59 50 70

there u go, best build :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:39 pm 

Glamour wrote:

Thanks you for your help

OH BOY, EQUILIBRIUM PEOPLE. Une vague de français ? Vous allez jouer où, à moins que vous ne soyez déjà installés ?

(Off topic etc.)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:52 pm 

Rayquaza wrote:
Glamour wrote:

Thanks you for your help

OH BOY, EQUILIBRIUM PEOPLE. Une vague de français ? Vous allez jouer où, à moins que vous ne soyez déjà installés ?

(Off topic etc.)

We will play at elvine, we already started our characters. Where do the french people play?
Rayquaza on est déjà Elvine, on a toujours jouer cette ville, est-ce le bon choix?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:53 pm 

Glamour wrote:
Rayquaza wrote:
Glamour wrote:

Thanks you for your help

(Off topic etc.)

We will play at elvine, we already started our characters. Where do the french people play?
Rayquaza on est déjà Elvine, on a toujours jouer cette ville, est-ce le bon choix?

Aresden.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:54 pm 

mcw wrote:
156 142 59 50 70

Because Zerk is a must? and 50 mag also?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:55 pm 

Glamour wrote:
mcw wrote:
156 142 59 50 70

Because Zerk is a must? and 50 mag also?

zerk is not a must , its optional ! if you have a mage who can keep you zerked and amped dont get 59 int!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:47 am 
Site Admin

As much as I like some of snoopy81's ideas... his code style is bad.
I actually used his version of Heldenian to integrate it into Celestial, hence I'm pretty familiar with his coding style.

Also, dex has become a little more important. I'll update the builds to reflect it a bit. Although I must stress that these are a rough guide; it's worth while saving the last few points to give you flexibility of testing (e.g. + or - 10 vit and + or - 10 dex/mag), that way you get an idea what you'll be left with.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:35 am 

elminster wrote:
As much as I like some of snoopy81's ideas... his code style is bad.
I actually used his version of Heldenian to integrate it into Celestial, hence I'm pretty familiar with his coding style.

Also, dex has become a little more important. I'll update the builds to reflect it a bit. Although I must stress that these are a rough guide; it's worth while saving the last few points to give you flexibility of testing (e.g. + or - 10 vit and + or - 10 dex/mag), that way you get an idea what you'll be left with.

Noticed there's no high dex warrior builds cited in the "common" buiilds still so I guess my question here is dex good enough to invest a decent amount of points into? (150+?)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next