All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Digg: Rough guide to possible builds 140/150  Digg: Rough guide to possible builds 140/150  Digg: Rough guide to possible builds 140/150  Digg: Rough guide to possible builds 140/150 Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Re: Rough guide to possible builds 140/150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:34 pm 

I'll be playing solo most of the time. What pve build is good for a war? I was also reading about some dex issues earlier in this thread and was wondering if that has ever been worked on or not.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:21 am 

kei wrote:
I'll be playing solo most of the time. What pve build is good for a war? I was also reading about some dex issues earlier in this thread and was wondering if that has ever been worked on or not.

Not sure about the dex issues, but if you are planning on solo PvE'ing then zerk is a must. Everything else is a matter of preference, really.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:09 pm 

Not to flame an old topic, but hoping for some help sense it has been so long sense I played like 12 years...Yes I'm still fairly new to olympia and having fun loving the server and loving my guild for letting me hunt with them but i was reading some at the begining and only flam wars that i saw were amps I'm woundering about opinions and stats for a flam war that pushes more for 181 dex 77 vit 130 str 59 int 30 mag for templar sword as primary...Anyways go easy on me please give suggestions and opions if you were to go this build would that be ok or drop the dex down for vit? and I'm currently at lvl 131 with the 77 vit and 154 dex so help me out guys :)

just did some reading so keep the vit rounded but could use some updated information
from what im gathering with changes made to coding? 180 dex wouldnt be much difference from 160 and even that might be to much?? just need some clarification
so maybe 160 dex and change mag to 28 or 18 if i can do stat change with majestic points for 100-110 vit?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:13 am 

I am trying a build mainly for archery.
Not sure this server has some good bow weapon.
Please advice, we all been play HB for a long time, just this once i want to try to be the real odd one.

Base on 140/200.

Str: 104
Vit: 64
Dex: 200
Int: 59
Mag: 50
ch: 10

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:51 am 

It seems theres still some confusion over mid to high dex and whether or not there is much of a difference between the two. Can someone please clarify this or post a link that talks about it?

*A couple things I've noticed with my warrior so far (not yet max) is that the high dex I have seems to work fine in PvP, but in PvE it doesn't seem to be that effective. I constantly get flown from regular WW strikes and in garden the Trolls, Giant Plants and even the Reindeers are always landing hits against me. I've got some DR gear on top of that as well. It's almost as if my DR hasn't changed since the first time I entered in Garden when I was still low lvl. My hitting prob% has went up but my DR against monsters seems to be about the same.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:19 am 

**nm edited my last post

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 9:00 pm 

Guardian wrote:
that explains why ud shield n run alot :lol:
i like 30str 50dex bliz mages but u have have low vit or mag,
and cindarellaman, i played wars with 100dex.

I love how he claims this, this was about the time when Brandon came forward and flagged Dean as one of his best buyers on legion, he had 2 xnecks, sigh... A fully grown adult lieing online makes me giggle

He is well trained though so don't worry !

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:09 am 

Penispump wrote:
Guardian wrote:
that explains why ud shield n run alot :lol:
i like 30str 50dex bliz mages but u have have low vit or mag,
and cindarellaman, i played wars with 100dex.

I love how he claims this, this was about the time when Brandon came forward and flagged Dean as one of his best buyers on legion, he had 2 xnecks, sigh... A fully grown adult lieing online makes me giggle

Actually on brandons legion server the hit ratio was outa whack compared to olympia nowadays

so id also assume alot more ppl ran around with 100dex bbh +zerk in that server then you might think

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8